Customer Support Survey

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Exetel's public web site
lenwen

Customer Support Survey

Post by lenwen » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:51 pm

Problem sending survey
My answers 10 for each of the 3 questions
Comment Already told local people about Exetel by putting it onto Facebook, Balgal beach Mews. My Son in-law in Balgal Beach joined Exetel

ShaminG
Exetel Staff

Re: Customer Support Survey

Post by ShaminG » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:05 pm

lenwen wrote:Problem sending survey
My answers 10 for each of the 3 questions
Comment Already told local people about Exetel by putting it onto Facebook, Balgal beach Mews. My Son in-law in Balgal Beach joined Exetel
Appreciate your feedback and I apologize for the error on survey link. This issue has already been escalated with our development team and we are waiting on the fix.

warren

Post by warren » Fri May 01, 2015 5:32 am

While awaiting the correct Survey link, a couple of [minor] observations...

After completing a ticket and then clicking back into Ticket History, the displayed details include the Exetel reference number, but not the customer's ticket reference number. No big deal I suppose, it just seems an odd omission especially for those customers printing off the details for future reference or having it in front of them when speaking to Customer Service.

My service issue has been resolved (thanks guys - a port reset at the exchange did the trick) and the ticket is now closed. However, it does not display an outcome or resolution. I don't think I can add it myself (I tried) so the record that is visible to the cusomer only displays the customer's own initial report - a half-history lacking the most important part.

The waiting to be answered countdown was novel. I arrived at number 19, worked my way up (or down) to no 3, and hit a plateau. However, the countdown was the payoff for remaining patient and in the scheme of things, what's 5 or 7 minutes extra when you're confident the Service Staff will get things fixed? As they did. I've been with Exetel for over ten years now and remain a very satisfied customer.

ShaminG
Exetel Staff

Post by ShaminG » Fri May 01, 2015 3:51 pm

We are glad to inform that the survey link has now been fixed.