Page 1 of 1

Is this missing a URL?

Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:50 pm
by Franpa
https://forum.exetel.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=296&t=42622
It says "Full details about this work can be followed here." but doesn't provide a URL...

Re: Is this missing a URL?

Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:39 pm
by KavindaS
Franpa wrote:https://forum.exetel.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=296&t=42622
It says "Full details about this work can be followed here." but doesn't provide a URL...
Which means the relevant department will be updating the information on the same maintenance notification window. You may follow the same URL https://forum.exetel.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=296&t=42622 for the detailed work information.

Re: Is this missing a URL?

Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:13 pm
by Franpa
The only reason I brought it up was because that post doesn't really explain anything about what is happening to the DNS servers or why they need upgrading, so the claim that that topic will provide full details seemed unlikely to be what it was referring to.

Re: Is this missing a URL?

Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:53 pm
by KavindaS
Franpa wrote:The only reason I brought it up was because that post doesn't really explain anything about what is happening to the DNS servers or why they need upgrading, so the claim that that topic will provide full details seemed unlikely to be what it was referring to.
I have checked and they will update the relevant details once it is completed.

Re: Is this missing a URL?

Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:38 pm
by Franpa
Well, will the DNS Server maintenance result in new DNS IP addresses?

Re: Is this missing a URL?

Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:30 pm
by James
Franpa wrote:Well, will the DNS Server maintenance result in new DNS IP addresses?
No.