HSPA recharge issue

Wireless broadband over 3G/4G
Conduit

HSPA recharge issue

Post by Conduit » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:18 pm

Hi all , I've recently done my first 90 day / 2 gig recharge and I did it at day 85 of the first period and still had plenty of data left , I figured I'd do it a little bit early as i did it online and didn't want to run out and lose internet access.

Anyway , while I was finishing off the remaining days , 5 days usage has also ticked by from the recharge , so i effectively only get 85 days use from it , not 90 . I assumed it would kick in and run consecutively not concurrently , is there any way that could be addressed ?

Ideally , I'd like to be able to buy 4 blocks at once and have them run over 12 months or kick in if data ran out on the preceding block , Exetel would get the benefit of having the money early and I wouldn't have to bother to recharge as often , that would be good for everybody wouldn't it ?

Cheers :-)

davester

Re: HSPA recharge issue

Post by davester » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:44 am

Hi,

Any word on this, would be a good idea.

Cheers,

Dave...
I'm in conniptions for the final act you came here for

David R

Re: HSPA recharge issue

Post by David R » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:00 pm

• I may be reading this wrong (or perhaps optimistically) but were the service to detect data usage as through the recharge period-and up to at 'day 90' eg on plan R2000: the account, at that point/on the verge of expiry, would extend a "TWO (2) CONSECUTUVE MONTHLY period" of 'inactivity' and Exetel, a further 30 working days 'notification'.... making it possible, effectively, to recharge/'cycle' account on a bi-annual basis and avoiding cancellation ???
" I understand that if there is no data usage within a TWO CONSECUTIVE CALENDAR MONTHLY period, that Exetel may cancel the service within 30 working days after this period following email notification to the nominated address in the Secure User Facilities. "https://www.exetel.com.au/members/hspa_ ... d_form.php
Note: I am a prospective customer..not the OP, mine is a query in *addition*, thanks.
*Vista Ultimate* Billion,7402GL &TP-Link,D-W8920G <Atten(dB)42 @1.9 km>; HTC Kaiser II, WM6; Pre-paid RP2000 (Optus)
200GB@3.1Mbps,$60pm Zone 1+ 2X H-Line Budget; WP Saver VoIP._ 220.233.165.22x; $3,450 revenue: 5 years club.