WM-A Voicemail pin

Wireless broadband over 3G/4G
speed231

WM-A Voicemail pin

Post by speed231 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:57 pm

Hi I'm trying to set up my voicemail for the WM-A service (calling +61411000321), but it asks me for a 4 digit pin. I tried entering in a random combination and "1234" but it won't accept (get the *ding-dong* sound).

I've activated my voicemail and it accepts my mobile number.

Thanks

speed231

Re: WM-A Voicemail pin

Post by speed231 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:35 pm

Just figured out that it's the last 4 digits of your mobile number. Exetel should really add that in their confirmation email.

shermanf
Exetel Staff

Re: WM-A Voicemail pin

Post by shermanf » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:46 pm

Instructions attached for setting up voicemail on a HSPA service data/voice service (E.g WM A - WM B plans)

Setting up VoiceMail after it has been requested(via members facilities0 and activated which should go through on the same day.

The customer calls VoiceMail by dialling 321 From their mobile phone, or 0411 000 321 From a touch tone phone or a different mobile

VoiceMail requests the customer to enter their mobile number by using the keypad on their phone followed by pressing the hash “#” key.

If the customer used a touch tone phone or a different mobile, VoiceMail will request the customer to enter a PIN followed by the hash “#” key.

The PIN is the last 4 digits of the customer’s mobile number until the customer changes the PIN during the set up process to a 4 to 10 digit number of their
choice.

The customer listens to the VoiceMail tutorial to set up their:

PIN,
Personalised greeting, and
Record their name