Hardware availability

Wireless broadband over 3G/4G
robleyd

Hardware availability

Post by robleyd » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:17 pm

There used to be, in the hardware store, options to purchase a wireless broadband modem and antenna; these are no longer listed.

Is it likely in the near future that these will become available - I am shortly moving to a rural area where no ADSL is available and mobile phone coverage is a bit average.

nicoler
Exetel Staff

Re: Hardware availability

Post by nicoler » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:06 pm

robleyd wrote:There used to be, in the hardware store, options to purchase a wireless broadband modem and antenna; these are no longer listed.

Is it likely in the near future that these will become available - I am shortly moving to a rural area where no ADSL is available and mobile phone coverage is a bit average.
Kindly note that we currently offer the MA260 USB modem. There could be new hardware devices made available in the near future, however we cannot guarantee when exactly these devices will be available. With regards to the antennae, if you are referring to the Yagi antennae, we no longer offer this product.

robleyd

Post by robleyd » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:24 pm

Thanks; I meant to say modems with external antenna capability :-)

nicoler
Exetel Staff

Post by nicoler » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:04 pm

robleyd wrote:Thanks; I meant to say modems with external antenna capability :-)
Please note that we currently do not offer any modems with the external antenna capability.