my optus broadband is unuseable

Wireless broadband over 3G/4G
ssw

my optus broadband is unuseable

Post by ssw » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:50 pm

Hi There, My mobile broadband service 0466 718 196 is unuseable at my home which has supposedly full 3G coverage on the Optus map, Blackheath NSW, Iam 50 meters from the town centre and the modem shows 0 to 1 bar but will not connect.
I was working at Bathurst and had coverage there, constant dropouts were a problem 5 bars down to 0 every 15 minutes.
The issue is not the modem - I had to get a telstra service to continue business and have tested the modem with that sim card, no issues in both locations. I have cancelled the service with you. I will never use any optus service in the future and do resent paying for the rest of the month when I cannot use the service.

Shukri
Exetel Staff

Re: my optus broadband is unuseable

Post by Shukri » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:39 pm

We regret not being able to offer the service up to your expectation. Certain issues are beyond our control which require supplier network upgrades. However Exetel always ensure to deliver the service to our customers by pointing faults and issues with our suppliers when a fix needed. We are unable to see any network faults in this area and no further inquiries made for investigations. We are sorry to hear that you are leaving, However we may escalate further this matter with our supplier for further investigations.