NBN connection missed

Fibre broadband and trials

NBN connection missed

Postby squeakytown on Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:12 pm

Hi,

0242966211 was due to be connected to the NBN yesterday.
This did not occur and I have not heard anything from NBN or Exetel.

Can you please provide an update?

Thanks
squeakytown

Re: NBN connection missed

Postby KavindaS on Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:22 pm

squeakytown wrote:Hi,

0242966211 was due to be connected to the NBN yesterday.
This did not occur and I have not heard anything from NBN or Exetel.

Can you please provide an update?

Thanks

Unfortunately the provisioning department is not available at this moment to check on this in detail. However I have referred with NBN notes and it appears to be they were unable to complete the work during the scheduled appointment. They have held this with In progress status and it seems to be another tech appointment is requires on this. However I have escalated this with our provisioning department via the ticket Ref No 11352909. They will update you with the next step on this.
KavindaS
Forum Admin

Postby squeakytown on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:47 pm

Hi,

The Exetel Support service rang me to advise the NBN Application had been rejected by the NBN. While a mobile number was provided on the application form, NBN did not attempt to make contact before, on or after the expected activation date (Premises was also maned from 9-5 on the activation date).

Exetel was nice enough to submit a new application for the same plan 12/1gb 100gb including the transfer of the existing phone number to VOIP ($15 once off cost).
The new application customer order number is 338240.

The new application was emailed directly to me and appears to be a new Exetel logon account and does not appear under the account the original existing Exetel client account 0242966211 (Along with the existing Exetel services we have alread have).
Can you please confirm that at some point the new NBN service will be placed/linked back under the existing Exetel account?
PS I have noted the original application wiith status pending has been removed from the existing Exetel account.

Thanks
David
squeakytown

Postby KavindaS on Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:40 pm

squeakytown wrote:Hi,

The Exetel Support service rang me to advise the NBN Application had been rejected by the NBN. While a mobile number was provided on the application form, NBN did not attempt to make contact before, on or after the expected activation date (Premises was also maned from 9-5 on the activation date).

Exetel was nice enough to submit a new application for the same plan 12/1gb 100gb including the transfer of the existing phone number to VOIP ($15 once off cost).
The new application customer order number is 338240.

The new application was emailed directly to me and appears to be a new Exetel logon account and does not appear under the account the original existing Exetel client account 0242966211 (Along with the existing Exetel services we have alread have).
Can you please confirm that at some point the new NBN service will be placed/linked back under the existing Exetel account?
PS I have noted the original application wiith status pending has been removed from the existing Exetel account.

Thanks
David

Hi David,

I have escalated this with the SMB sales and they will update you.
KavindaS
Forum Admin

Postby squeakytown on Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:01 am

Thanks,I'm have received a couple of emails from sales.

They have confirmed the new NBN request is under a new separate Exetel account.

I am a little concerned about the existing other Exetel services we have under the original Exetel account for web hosting and domain hosting.
I have asked how the two separate Exetel accounts will be merged but not heard any reply.

Currently it sounds like we will have two separate Exetel accounts to be billed by?
My main concern is losing the web/domain hosting and web site under which supports and runs the entire live surf club website (we also have a free website linked to the account).

One extra request, the modem provided by Exetel under the original rejected NBN request is a ZTE ZXHN H266A. Can you please point me to the Exetel setup guide?

Thanks
David
squeakytown

Postby KavindaS on Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:53 pm

squeakytown wrote:Thanks,I'm have received a couple of emails from sales.

They have confirmed the new NBN request is under a new separate Exetel account.

I am a little concerned about the existing other Exetel services we have under the original Exetel account for web hosting and domain hosting.
I have asked how the two separate Exetel accounts will be merged but not heard any reply.

Currently it sounds like we will have two separate Exetel accounts to be billed by?
My main concern is losing the web/domain hosting and web site under which supports and runs the entire live surf club website (we also have a free website linked to the account).

One extra request, the modem provided by Exetel under the original rejected NBN request is a ZTE ZXHN H266A. Can you please point me to the Exetel setup guide?

Thanks
David

Hi David,

I have received the following response from the sales team.

"We have merged the NBN and ADSL services under one customer number 338240 in order for you to receive one invoice for all services with us.

Your web/domain hosting and web site accounts will be transferred to the same customer number. So you will not lose them.

Adding to that, in relation to the modem, we are not able to provide you a setup guide but I will get the support team to assist you to configure the modem using the correct information. Rebecca your account manager will email you more details on how you can get this done."

Let us know by replying to that email, if you have any further questions.
KavindaS
Forum Admin

Return to Fibre services