Service constantly dropping out

Fibre broadband and trials

Service constantly dropping out

Postby Lilwhisper13 on Fri May 19, 2017 4:20 pm

I have been with Exetel since 2015 with no dramas with the NBN service at all until recently.....It constantly drops out in the last few weeks! In the last hr has dropped out around 4 times, really not happy with the service at all at the moment. It seems to drop out at certain times i have noticed also.....Around 3pm, 7pm and 11pm Any idea why this is happening? :(
Lilwhisper13

Re: Service constantly dropping out

Postby KavindaS on Fri May 19, 2017 8:40 pm

Lilwhisper13 wrote:I have been with Exetel since 2015 with no dramas with the NBN service at all until recently.....It constantly drops out in the last few weeks! In the last hr has dropped out around 4 times, really not happy with the service at all at the moment. It seems to drop out at certain times i have noticed also.....Around 3pm, 7pm and 11pm Any idea why this is happening? :(

We could see an open ticket #11598929 under your service number. We will reply back to you through the same email thread.
KavindaS
Forum Admin

Postby Lilwhisper13 on Fri May 19, 2017 11:05 pm

Thanks KavindaS. I have recieved a reply via email informing me that my service has been cancelled at my request, but no answer to my question here as to why my service is constantly dropping out. I'm guessing it will remain that way for the next 30 days?...... :|
Lilwhisper13

Postby KavindaS on Fri May 19, 2017 11:13 pm

Lilwhisper13 wrote:Thanks KavindaS. I have recieved a reply via email informing me that my service has been cancelled at my request, but no answer to my question here as to why my service is constantly dropping out. I'm guessing it will remain that way for the next 30 days?...... :|

Unfortunately that we cannot confirm until we do proper troubleshooting and investigate with the supplier if requires. If you are still insist of fixing the problem and use the service, you may reply back and confirm to the same email and therefore we will be able withdrew the cancellation ASAP.
KavindaS
Forum Admin

Postby Lilwhisper13 on Fri May 19, 2017 11:40 pm

Thanks again KavindaS. I am not wanting to cancel my cancellation of service, but i would like the technical issue rectified so i can use a service i have paid for, for the next 30 days. I have replied via email as advised.
Thanks.
Lilwhisper13

Postby Franpa on Sat May 20, 2017 3:44 am

Lilwhisper13 wrote:Thanks again KavindaS. I am not wanting to cancel my cancellation of service, but i would like the technical issue rectified so i can use a service i have paid for, for the next 30 days. I have replied via email as advised.
Thanks.

Respond to the email and tell them this.
Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ | ASUS P6T Motherboard | 8GB DDR3 1600 RAM | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB | Integrated Sound Card | Corsair AX760 Platinum Power Supply | D-Link Viper 2900
Franpa

Postby Lilwhisper13 on Sat May 20, 2017 1:02 pm

Franpa wrote:
Lilwhisper13 wrote:Thanks again KavindaS. I am not wanting to cancel my cancellation of service, but i would like the technical issue rectified so i can use a service i have paid for, for the next 30 days. I have replied via email as advised.
Thanks.

Respond to the email and tell them this.

I have responded to the email Franpa and told them this. With no reply.
Lilwhisper13

Postby HimaJ on Mon May 22, 2017 4:01 pm

Thanks.

Please be advised that we are following up your case via the ticket number - 11598929.

Exetel apologies for the inconvenience may have caused by this.
HimaJ
Exetel Staff

Return to Fibre services