NBN frequent dropouts

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
Post Reply
Rabbitrod
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 7:06 pm
Location: Australia

NBN frequent dropouts

Post by Rabbitrod » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:55 am

Were are have an issue where we are getting frequent dropouts of our FTTN connection.
we are using the NF4V Modem and have just updated to the latest firmware this has helped in the fact we don't need to reboot the modem all the time but we are still getting the dropouts the modem will reconnect but we get kicked out of online gaming sessions and constant stoppages whilst watching Netflix how do we get this resolved so we have a constant connection.

User avatar
KavindaS
Forum Admin
Posts: 1858
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: NBN frequent dropouts

Post by KavindaS » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:04 pm

Rabbitrod wrote:Were are have an issue where we are getting frequent dropouts of our FTTN connection.
we are using the NF4V Modem and have just updated to the latest firmware this has helped in the fact we don't need to reboot the modem all the time but we are still getting the dropouts the modem will reconnect but we get kicked out of online gaming sessions and constant stoppages whilst watching Netflix how do we get this resolved so we have a constant connection.
First we need to check the service and line specs from the exchange up to the connected modem. Therefore PM me your 10 digit service number and I will check on this.

Rabbitrod
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 7:06 pm
Location: Australia

Re: NBN frequent dropouts

Post by Rabbitrod » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:50 am

I sent a PM of our Service Number on Friday
is there any update to our issue]
Thanks
Rod

User avatar
KavindaS
Forum Admin
Posts: 1858
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: NBN frequent dropouts

Post by KavindaS » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:40 pm

Rabbitrod wrote:I sent a PM of our Service Number on Friday
is there any update to our issue]
Thanks
Rod
Hi Rod,

Received your PM with the service number and we have monitored the service for past 72 hours including the line conditions. We will further check and update you today via the email ticket reference #12454519.

Rabbitrod
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 7:06 pm
Location: Australia

Re: NBN frequent dropouts

Post by Rabbitrod » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:31 pm

No Email received yet has it been sent
Problem is still ongoing

User avatar
KavindaS
Forum Admin
Posts: 1858
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: NBN frequent dropouts

Post by KavindaS » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:48 pm

Rabbitrod wrote:No Email received yet has it been sent
Problem is still ongoing
We have further monitored and emailed you via the same ticket. You may continue to communicate through the same email thread.

Post Reply