Consistant Slow Speeds - LBN Co - Banksia Grove

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
westy1978

Re: Consistant Slow Speeds - LBN Co - Banksia Grove

Post by westy1978 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:25 pm

I could not run the test that you wanted;. You offer no explanation on how to run the .sh file on a Mac. And no one from your tech help was able to help. This is all bullshit anyway, because you know full well that this is just a exercise to delay and hopefully the customer will give up. I'm pretty good with computers but I had to get outside help just to run a file for your diagnostic. Well, I think that it is pretty poor service. It would be very easy for you to make available to your customers, simply a executable file for windows users and a package installer for Mac users. If you are not going to come out and fix the problem and leave it up to the user, making it very difficult is a pathetic show of customer service.

So Finally I have everything done as requested, but be forewarned, Prior to this forum post, I sent all the information and processes and my complaint to the ombudsman.

And as always.
THE SPEEDS ARE STILL PATHETIC
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-09-10 at 11.31.23 am.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-09-10 at 11.31.23 am.jpg (110.05 KiB) Viewed 35 times

westy1978

Post by westy1978 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:26 pm

More

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Post by KavindaS » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:16 pm

westy1978 wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:25 pm
I could not run the test that you wanted;. You offer no explanation on how to run the .sh file on a Mac. And no one from your tech help was able to help. This is all bullshit anyway, because you know full well that this is just a exercise to delay and hopefully the customer will give up. I'm pretty good with computers but I had to get outside help just to run a file for your diagnostic. Well, I think that it is pretty poor service. It would be very easy for you to make available to your customers, simply a executable file for windows users and a package installer for Mac users. If you are not going to come out and fix the problem and leave it up to the user, making it very difficult is a pathetic show of customer service.

So Finally I have everything done as requested, but be forewarned, Prior to this forum post, I sent all the information and processes and my complaint to the ombudsman.

And as always.
Exetel apologies for the inconvenience may have caused. I have further reviewed this and updated the relevant slow speed email ticket 13106377. We will analyse the results and move on with the next step. Further information will be provided to you via the same email ticket, as one of the senior engineers will be working on this.