Returning a customer - Garbage Fibre speed

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
Chriski

Returning a customer - Garbage Fibre speed

Post by Chriski » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:55 pm

http://exetel.speedtestcustom.com/resul ... e1eabfcdb2

This is the speed I'm getting on a 100/40 plan. This shit happened last time I was with Exetel, and low and behold, after being with another provider for 12 months, it's happening again.

Looks like another trip to the TIO is on the cards to get this sorted. Not even getting 10% of the speed I should be at almost midnight is a joke!

stevecJ
Forum Admin

Re: Returning a customer - Garbage Fibre speed

Post by stevecJ » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:03 am

Chriski wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:55 pm
http://exetel.speedtestcustom.com/resul ... e1eabfcdb2

This is the speed I'm getting on a 100/40 plan. This shit happened last time I was with Exetel, and low and behold, after being with another provider for 12 months, it's happening again.

Looks like another trip to the TIO is on the cards to get this sorted. Not even getting 10% of the speed I should be at almost midnight is a joke!
Hi Chriski,

We are really sorry for any inconvenience caused to you with regards to this matter. I have already opened a support ticket (Reference : 13333031) to further investigate the reported issue and we will contact you shortly.
To Log a fault ticket, please click click here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================

Chriski

Post by Chriski » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:28 pm

Just when I thought we'd made progress, it's now gone back down the toilet

http://exetel.speedtestcustom.com/resul ... 101b786331

Pathetic. How actually can the connection work well for a month then go back to utter garbage, when no settings have been changed at all? Do I need to pay the TIO a visit? I'm thinking so..

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Post by KavindaS » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:54 pm

Chriski wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:28 pm
Just when I thought we'd made progress, it's now gone back down the toilet

http://exetel.speedtestcustom.com/resul ... 101b786331

Pathetic. How actually can the connection work well for a month then go back to utter garbage, when no settings have been changed at all? Do I need to pay the TIO a visit? I'm thinking so..
Exetel apologies for the inconvenience may have caused related to the speed issue. We will further check with the supplier systems and email you through the same ticket number 13333031.

Chriski

Post by Chriski » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:17 pm

Tried following your steps to create a PPOE connection when directly connected, and it fails to connect, and now my router is unable to connect after doing this. (I used the details provided in my welcome email, which haven't changed.)

Now I have NO internet access at all. This is beyond a joke, I'll definitely.be getting onto the TIO as this has gone on long enough and Exetel have failed to provide a sufficient service.

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Post by KavindaS » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:27 pm

Chriski wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:17 pm
Tried following your steps to create a PPOE connection when directly connected, and it fails to connect, and now my router is unable to connect after doing this. (I used the details provided in my welcome email, which haven't changed.)

Now I have NO internet access at all. This is beyond a joke, I'll definitely.be getting onto the TIO as this has gone on long enough and Exetel have failed to provide a sufficient service.
Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused. Since this is taking a long time than expected through the emails, I have arranged one of the senior engineers to be contacted you tomorrow.