Nbn outage Dee Why Sydney

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
gdayben

Nbn outage Dee Why Sydney

Post by gdayben » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:31 pm

On the 9th of July (2 nights ago) I was experiencing very slow download speeds on the nbn50 plan. Uploads ok..0.5/20 Mb/s. I had exceeded my monthly data so I upgrades via the website from 100GB to 500. Woke up the next day (10th) with both modem and ZTE router cycling through flashing lights. Can't connect to wifi either. Tried power cycling both numerous times. Still no luck. Tried calling tech support but 2hr wait. Is this to do with the nsw outage? Help anyone

nilushid
Exetel Staff

Re: Nbn outage Dee Why Sydney

Post by nilushid » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:12 pm

gdayben wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:31 pm
On the 9th of July (2 nights ago) I was experiencing very slow download speeds on the nbn50 plan. Uploads ok..0.5/20 Mb/s. I had exceeded my monthly data so I upgrades via the website from 100GB to 500. Woke up the next day (10th) with both modem and ZTE router cycling through flashing lights. Can't connect to wifi either. Tried power cycling both numerous times. Still no luck. Tried calling tech support but 2hr wait. Is this to do with the nsw outage? Help anyone
Plan change should not impact your Wifi connectivity. However, we would like to look in to your service to identify any service issues. Can you PM us your customer ID or the service number . Or if you have a Ticket Reference Number please reply back to the thread.

nilushid
Exetel Staff

Re: Nbn outage Dee Why Sydney

Post by nilushid » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:46 pm

Thanks for the PM and thank you for taking my call. As discussed over the phone, your reported service issue has been logged to our wholesale service supplier for further investigation.

We will keep you updated with the progress of the issue via several means of communication (for e.g. Text message, Calls, Email etc)

If you wish to follow this case with Exetel please provide this Ticket ID : 15611331 when speaking/emailing to one of our support engineers.