NBN outage/consistent dropout - Kenmore QLD

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
tomcat55

NBN outage/consistent dropout - Kenmore QLD

Post by tomcat55 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:10 pm

Hi There,

I've been having ongoing issues with outage/dropout for a week.
Every few minutes, the internet dropout or completely lost the connection across all my devices. On the router, the Internet light flashing then turn red and NBN box lights are flashing.
At midnight sometimes I get few hours connection, however at daytime keep dropping with less than 5mins connection. The internet is basically unusable. 

I've tried all the normal methods like turning off the router and the NBN box etc but this issue is still occurring.

I would appreciate assistance to resolve this ASAP as it has been a lengthy period of time already.

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Re: NBN outage/consistent dropout - Kenmore QLD

Post by KavindaS » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:48 pm

tomcat55 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:10 pm
Hi There,

I've been having ongoing issues with outage/dropout for a week.
Every few minutes, the internet dropout or completely lost the connection across all my devices. On the router, the Internet light flashing then turn red and NBN box lights are flashing.
At midnight sometimes I get few hours connection, however at daytime keep dropping with less than 5mins connection. The internet is basically unusable. 

I've tried all the normal methods like turning off the router and the NBN box etc but this issue is still occurring.

I would appreciate assistance to resolve this ASAP as it has been a lengthy period of time already.
Did your report this by contacting the Exetel technical support department? Please provide the ticket reference number and I will further check on this.

It is better that you contact the technical support department and follow the recommended troubleshooting guidelines.

tomcat55

Re: NBN outage/consistent dropout - Kenmore QLD

Post by tomcat55 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:45 pm

I was lost where the best place to contact. Now I'm with technical support, thank you.
Hope the issue get solved soon.