NBN HFC Outage

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
Squidage

NBN HFC Outage

Post by Squidage » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:01 am

Hello,

I am on HFC service out of the nbn Acacia Ridge TAND (4BNA).

Over the past couple of weeks my PPPoE session has had short and intermittent flaps. Usually lasting 5-10minutes. Sometimes the it acts like all IP packets are dropped, other times this PPP session drops, probably due to lost LCP echos.

Is their a known issue? The nbn HFC modem is fine so suspect the problem is at a higher layer

nilushid
Admin

Re: NBN HFC Outage

Post by nilushid » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:05 am

Squidage wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:01 am
Hello,

I am on HFC service out of the nbn Acacia Ridge TAND (4BNA).

Over the past couple of weeks my PPPoE session has had short and intermittent flaps. Usually lasting 5-10minutes. Sometimes the it acts like all IP packets are dropped, other times this PPP session drops, probably due to lost LCP echos.

Is their a known issue? The nbn HFC modem is fine so suspect the problem is at a higher layer
Hi

There are no known issues at the moment. Can you please PM us your customer ID or the service number to check on your service issue separately

Thanks

nilushid
Admin

Re: NBN HFC Outage

Post by nilushid » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:18 am

Hi

I received your PM. At the moment we are checking this from our end. We will get back to you as soon as the investigation is completed.

Thanks