NO INTERNET NO PHONE!

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
jimdigris

NO INTERNET NO PHONE!

Post by jimdigris » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:14 am

as of this morning, just 16 hours after receiving an email from Exetel saying my problem has been resolved, I wake up to find no internet and no phone. The modem just sits there flashing the broadband light but doesnt connect, not even for a second! So I call Exetel and ask for tech support, only to get a recorded message saying tech support is not available!

sheannej
Exetel Staff

Re: NO INTERNET NO PHONE!

Post by sheannej » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:23 pm

jimdigris wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:14 am
as of this morning, just 16 hours after receiving an email from Exetel saying my problem has been resolved, I wake up to find no internet and no phone. The modem just sits there flashing the broadband light but doesnt connect, not even for a second! So I call Exetel and ask for tech support, only to get a recorded message saying tech support is not available!
Hi There,

We are sorry to hear that your issue is back. We can see that you have called us earlier today and logged another fault. An appointment has been booked for this . We will keep you updated on your given best contact number .

Case - 831154