FTTP receiver red light

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
hinememeda

FTTP receiver red light

Post by hinememeda » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:32 pm

I just have done the relocation fttp service and received a successful connected email but the fttp receiver in my new address shows a red light. Do I need to book a technican to fix it?

Brendona
Exetel Staff

Re: FTTP receiver red light

Post by Brendona » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:02 pm

hinememeda wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:32 pm
I just have done the relocation fttp service and received a successful connected email but the fttp receiver in my new address shows a red light. Do I need to book a technican to fix it?
Hi, Please PM your Service Number or the Customer ID to further assist you with this issue.

Kaja Pavalanathan
Exetel Staff

Post by Kaja Pavalanathan » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:11 pm

Hi, I tried to contact your mobile and you were not reachable. I have sent you an email to your nominated email address. Therefore kindly follow the instructions and If you have issues with the modem configuration, Kindly reply back to us via the same email thread.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

hinememeda

Post by hinememeda » Mon May 03, 2021 4:59 am

Hi, I have tried to set up the modem follow your guide, but it still not work. As I mentioned before, the problem should be the fttp receiver but not the modem. I am so disappointed since It has been two weeks without the internet. I rly need to book a technican to figure out the problem.

Brendona
Exetel Staff

Post by Brendona » Mon May 03, 2021 1:32 pm

hinememeda wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 4:59 am
Hi, I have tried to set up the modem follow your guide, but it still not work. As I mentioned before, the problem should be the fttp receiver but not the modem. I am so disappointed since It has been two weeks without the internet. I rly need to book a technican to figure out the problem.
Hi, Thanks for taking the call today and the service is now online as you have also confirmed over the phone after troubleshooting. We have also replied to you on the same email thread confirming the service. Case ref - 847427