Change Plan section in new Dashboard

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
MatthewC

Change Plan section in new Dashboard

Post by MatthewC » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:05 pm

Hi

The new Dashboard in the Change Plan section doesn't show the different speeds of the plans I can select. I can only see a plan name, cost of plan change (which I would say is high), monthly charge, included downloads, contract term and more info button which only show useless information. Are there going to be any new Opticomm fibre plans? The Opticomm plans aren't shown anymore on your new website anywhere, unless I'm blind. It's already a good deal but I wouldn't say no to a better deal :D

Thanks
Matt
Attachments
ChangePlan.png
Change plan view
ChangePlan.png (216.85 KiB) Viewed 11730 times

Kumudh

Re: Change Plan section in new Dashboard

Post by Kumudh » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:14 pm

MatthewC wrote:Hi

The new Dashboard in the Change Plan section doesn't show the different speeds of the plans I can select. I can only see a plan name, cost of plan change (which I would say is high), monthly charge, included downloads, contract term and more info button which only show useless information. Are there going to be any new Opticomm fibre plans? The Opticomm plans aren't shown anymore on your new website anywhere, unless I'm blind. It's already a good deal but I wouldn't say no to a better deal :D

Thanks
Matt

Hi Matt,

The speeds of the plans listed on you members page are as follows.

Plan Prefix = Downstream/Upstream

OCM-A = 25/5
OCM-B = 30/10
OCM-C = 50/20
OCM-D = 100/40

I believe the sales team is better equipped to answer your query regarding new Opticomm plan and I have forwarded it to them on your behalf.

They will get in touch with you to discuss it 8)

nicoler
Exetel Staff

Post by nicoler » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:06 am

MatthewC wrote:Hi

Thanks
Matt
Hi Matt,

The new Opticomm fibre plans will be updated in the members area shortly, if you wish to view the new plans kindly visit our website (http://www.exetel.com.au/resi_nbn.php) and select “Fibre” under the residential tab. We currently offer plans for 100GB , 500GB and an unlimited plan, under 12/1, 25/5 and 100/40 speeds.

MatthewC

Post by MatthewC » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:03 pm

Hi

A quick question, if I do change my plan to one of the new plans like the 100/40Mbps 100GB, I'm out of contract already and happy with a new 12 month contract. Does that mean the plan will just switch over or will I need to pay the line activation mentioned during the plan change even though I've told it I'm an existing customer? Since the line is already active it's a bit confusing it still lists this as it should know my current service and the status.

Many thanks
Matt

bowjjj

Post by bowjjj » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:17 am

Gday, Is there any chance the plan change ( as mentioned in this post) will be updated from-
"Coming soon" for NBN customers?
We've been out of contract for ~ 11 mths now and most of that time the plan change has said as above...
Any chance we'll be offered the current NBN plans that have been offered to new users for over 12 mths?
Thanks, Jim

michaeld
Exetel Staff

Post by michaeld » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:28 am

Hi Jim

we have forward the query to our Sales team. They will update you soon as possible.... :D :D :D

natashaf
Exetel Staff

Post by natashaf » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:37 am

Hi Jim,

We are currently looking into your query. One of the sales representatives will contact you to assist you with regards to a plan change.

Regards,

Natasha