Database out of date

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
MikeTurner

Database out of date

Post by MikeTurner » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:57 am

Hi there,

Trying to put in application for NBN.

NBNCo website says my address is good. (No box yet, but in the next 3 weeks)
Exetel website says "not available at my address". It's been like this for almost a week.

I want to connect early so that my house is done at the front end of the region. How do I put in application when exetel says not available? Or, can you guys update your database.

stevecJ
Exetel Staff

Re: Database out of date

Post by stevecJ » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:38 pm

MikeTurner wrote:Hi there,

Trying to put in application for NBN.

NBNCo website says my address is good. (No box yet, but in the next 3 weeks)
Exetel website says "not available at my address". It's been like this for almost a week.

I want to connect early so that my house is done at the front end of the region. How do I put in application when exetel says not available? Or, can you guys update your database.
Hi,

I have forwarded this to our sales team and they will get back to you on this.
To Log a fault ticket, please click click here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================

nicoler
Exetel Staff

Re: Database out of date

Post by nicoler » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:02 pm

Hi Mike,

Could you kindly PM your complete address ( Street number, street name, state, postcode and suburb) in order to check service availability. If you could also provide us with your best contact number we could arrange a call back to further discuss available plan options.