Pathetic low speeds OptiComm Fibre

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
Chriski

Pathetic low speeds OptiComm Fibre

Post by Chriski » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:49 pm

I can see that it appears to be a trend that Exetel's internet service is pathetic during most peak times (from what I have seen, from 5 PM onwards).

I want to know why I can't even watch Twitch.tv on MOBILE quality (the lowest possible quality) without the streams constantly freezing to buffer.

I regret ever going with Exetel, but being that I am in an OptiComm serviced estate, my choices are limited.

I want to get some sort of explanation and for one of your staff to touch base with me to look into this, because if I don't get some sort of assistance with this and a resolution, I will gladly take the issue to the TIO, and will switch to a new provider as well, because this sort of service is a joke, no one should be subjected to having a service that doesn't work.

Here is the result of a Speed Test.

http://www.ozspeedtest.com/bandwidth-te ... s/34907482

lasithah
Exetel Staff

Re: Pathetic low speeds OptiComm Fibre

Post by lasithah » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:00 pm

Chriski wrote:I can see that it appears to be a trend that Exetel's internet service is pathetic during most peak times (from what I have seen, from 5 PM onwards).

I want to know why I can't even watch Twitch.tv on MOBILE quality (the lowest possible quality) without the streams constantly freezing to buffer.

I regret ever going with Exetel, but being that I am in an OptiComm serviced estate, my choices are limited.

I want to get some sort of explanation and for one of your staff to touch base with me to look into this, because if I don't get some sort of assistance with this and a resolution, I will gladly take the issue to the TIO, and will switch to a new provider as well, because this sort of service is a joke, no one should be subjected to having a service that doesn't work.

Here is the result of a Speed Test.

http://www.ozspeedtest.com/bandwidth-te ... s/34907482
Hi Chriski,

I have emailed you via the Ticket reference 8996831, Please reply back with the details so that we can get this further investigated.

:)