NBN slow speeds

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
johnhennessy

NBN slow speeds

Post by johnhennessy » Mon May 04, 2015 10:54 am

Being a 10 yr member of Exetel, and one of your very first NBN customers it is disappointing to see the complaints regarding the current slow NBN services. I have been on a faultless 100/40 plan since it's introduction. Unfortunately my d/load speeds are currently less than half of what they have been, and what I am paying for. It would appear that I am not the only one suffering this poor performance.
What is being done to rectify the situation, and when will this issue be fixed?
John Hennessy
Member since September 2004

angelos
Exetel Staff

Re: NBN slow speeds

Post by angelos » Mon May 04, 2015 11:53 am

johnhennessy wrote:Being a 10 yr member of Exetel, and one of your very first NBN customers it is disappointing to see the complaints regarding the current slow NBN services. I have been on a faultless 100/40 plan since it's introduction. Unfortunately my d/load speeds are currently less than half of what they have been, and what I am paying for. It would appear that I am not the only one suffering this poor performance.
What is being done to rectify the situation, and when will this issue be fixed?
We will have to investigate each case individually and as such I have created a ticket for you with Reference number 9066866 for further investigations.

Please reply with the results.

johnhennessy

Post by johnhennessy » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:23 pm

Absolutely NO satisfaction from support. I was told I could look for a new ISP. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
John Hennessy
Member since September 2004

James
Exetel Staff

Post by James » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:37 am

johnhennessy wrote:Absolutely NO satisfaction from support. I was told I could look for a new ISP. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Very sorry to hear this, as I use exetel NBN at home without issue (Image)

Can you please forward the support emails to james@exetel.com.au so that I can investigate.