just mere little question

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
GG3340

just mere little question

Post by GG3340 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:16 am

hello, currently with exetel for net an phone, soon to have nbn active in my street (2nd of october) and when i do put my order in to simply move my dsl account over to the nbn, thing is there hasnt been a lead-in or grey box installed on the side of my house as there is a blockage/crack in the pipe from the pit to my house and months ago they couldnt put the cable through it, so yeah its goin to be a long messy install for nbnco. so can all the above to arranged to be done when i do put the order in once the network around is and has gone active?

thank you

Paul

angelos
Exetel Staff

Re: just mere little question

Post by angelos » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:52 am

GG3340 wrote:hello, currently with exetel for net an phone, soon to have nbn active in my street (2nd of october) and when i do put my order in to simply move my dsl account over to the nbn, thing is there hasnt been a lead-in or grey box installed on the side of my house as there is a blockage/crack in the pipe from the pit to my house and months ago they couldnt put the cable through it, so yeah its goin to be a long messy install for nbnco. so can all the above to arranged to be done when i do put the order in once the network around is and has gone active?

thank you

Paul
Hi Paul,

Someone from the Sales team should be in touch with you shortly to discuss this further.

GG3340

Post by GG3340 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:46 am

hello, i put my order in yesturday for the nbn to be installed and i do have the order reciept and other forms, im just wondering when ill get notification or email of an installation date? customer number is 298015 for the order.

paul

remosha

Post by remosha » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:12 pm

GG3340 wrote:hello, i put my order in yesturday for the nbn to be installed and i do have the order reciept and other forms, im just wondering when ill get notification or email of an installation date? customer number is 298015 for the order.

paul
Hi Paul,

Generally it takes 24 - 48 hours for you to receive a notification regarding the appointment date. I have checked with our provisioning team, you should receive an update soon.

Regards,
Remosha