my nbn service is geting slower by the day

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
GG3340

my nbn service is geting slower by the day

Post by GG3340 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:23 pm

hello, been on the nbn for 4 weeks now (dsl before that) with you and its getting slower by the day, its getting annoying that it shoudnt be slow. when im having kids coming home after school finishes its almost un-usable with many devices runing at once. My plan is the 12/1mb 500gb plan (the old dsl plan was doing better and it peaked at 1.6mb and everything ran fine with no slowness at all anytime of day) and im sure its not doing what it should be doing.

thank you

Paul

angelos
Exetel Staff

Re: my nbn service is geting slower by the day

Post by angelos » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:33 pm

GG3340 wrote:hello, been on the nbn for 4 weeks now (dsl before that) with you and its getting slower by the day, its getting annoying that it shoudnt be slow. when im having kids coming home after school finishes its almost un-usable with many devices runing at once. My plan is the 12/1mb 500gb plan (the old dsl plan was doing better and it peaked at 1.6mb and everything ran fine with no slowness at all anytime of day) and im sure its not doing what it should be doing.

thank you

Paul
I have sent an e-mail to your nominated email account for this service with some tests we need you to perform in order to further investigate this matter.

Please reply to that email with the tests performed exactly as requested. Your reference number 9623891.

Looking at the usage the service appears to be working fine as far as we can see so I'm not particularly sure where the issue is.

johnhennessy

Re: my nbn service is geting slower by the day

Post by johnhennessy » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:18 pm

Welcome to Exetel! I'm paying for 100/40 and getting 35/35. Support told me if I am not happy then I should look for another ISP.
Good luck, and welcome to EXETEL!
John Hennessy
Member since September 2004