Fibre to the building

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
bugga divino

Fibre to the building

Post by bugga divino » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:41 pm

Have just been informed that NBN is available in the complex that I currently live in. I am an existing Exetel ADSL2+ customer. Does the cost of a 100MBPS unlimited connection include the cost of the telephone line? I am on one of the ADSL 2 bundles which includes a telephone line.

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Re: Fibre to the building

Post by KavindaS » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:01 pm

bugga divino wrote:Have just been informed that NBN is available in the complex that I currently live in. I am an existing Exetel ADSL2+ customer. Does the cost of a 100MBPS unlimited connection include the cost of the telephone line? I am on one of the ADSL 2 bundles which includes a telephone line.
We will check the availability and update you accordingly.

nicoler
Exetel Staff

Re: Fibre to the building

Post by nicoler » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:20 am

bugga divino wrote:Have just been informed that NBN is available in the complex that I currently live in. I am an existing Exetel ADSL2+ customer. Does the cost of a 100MBPS unlimited connection include the cost of the telephone line? I am on one of the ADSL 2 bundles which includes a telephone line.
The 100/40 unlimited NBN plan price is not including the phone line rental. This is only for the internet service. We can arrange an agent to call you to discuss available plan options.