FTTN Order

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
maestro

Re: FTTN Order

Post by maestro » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:35 pm

KavindaS wrote:Once the order is submitted, during the change process, based on the line conditions they will look in to that.
It's been almost two weeks since this was changed, but I am still getting only 12Mbps line speed. The modem's stats show an "Attainable rate" of just over 50Mbps, but it still syncs at just under 14Mbps.

I raised trouble ticket "TWH-23652-964" in your help desk page, but nothing seems to be happening.

My original connection didn't take this long after submitting the order, why is it taking ages for the speed change to come through?

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Post by KavindaS » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:01 pm

maestro wrote:
KavindaS wrote:Once the order is submitted, during the change process, based on the line conditions they will look in to that.
It's been almost two weeks since this was changed, but I am still getting only 12Mbps line speed. The modem's stats show an "Attainable rate" of just over 50Mbps, but it still syncs at just under 14Mbps.

I raised trouble ticket "TWH-23652-964" in your help desk page, but nothing seems to be happening.

My original connection didn't take this long after submitting the order, why is it taking ages for the speed change to come through?
As advised to you via the email ticket 10862993, plan change request has been already initiated by our Sales department but it has been not yet applied from our supplier's end. Therefore we have already escalated this issue to our Provisioning department and they will proceed with your request immediately.

maestro

Post by maestro » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:59 pm

KavindaS wrote:As advised to you via the email ticket 10862993, plan change request has been already initiated by our Sales department but it has been not yet applied from our supplier's end. Therefore we have already escalated this issue to our Provisioning department and they will proceed with your request immediately.
Thank you. The speed change went through today.

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Post by KavindaS » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:10 pm

maestro wrote:
KavindaS wrote:As advised to you via the email ticket 10862993, plan change request has been already initiated by our Sales department but it has been not yet applied from our supplier's end. Therefore we have already escalated this issue to our Provisioning department and they will proceed with your request immediately.
Thank you. The speed change went through today.
Thank you for the confirmation. That is a great news with your service. :)

Nothappy57

Post by Nothappy57 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:53 pm

maestro, if you get to read this, can you please post your sync speeds? My area is not yet on any upgrade lists and am NOT a fan of FTTN at all. My baseless calculations based on nbn based figures indicates that my present ADSL2+ speeds may actually drop. Having someone actually on this stupid FTTN post their speeds may give me some hope for when we finally get this garbage version rolled out initialled in 2 or 3 years. "Slower, Much later, More expensive". Thanks malcum :evil:

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Post by KavindaS » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:19 pm

Nothappy57 wrote:maestro, if you get to read this, can you please post your sync speeds? My area is not yet on any upgrade lists and am NOT a fan of FTTN at all. My baseless calculations based on nbn based figures indicates that my present ADSL2+ speeds may actually drop. Having someone actually on this stupid FTTN post their speeds may give me some hope for when we finally get this garbage version rolled out initialled in 2 or 3 years. "Slower, Much later, More expensive". Thanks malcum :evil:
I could read his sync rates and currently it shows as per below,

Upload/Download = 6335.0 kbps/27717.0 kbps