ADSL2 plan decom and billing adjustments

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
Post Reply
squeakytown
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 1:10 pm

ADSL2 plan decom and billing adjustments

Post by squeakytown » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:15 pm

Hi,

I have been moved from Exetel ADSL2 to NBN.

Can you please let me know if Exetel will automatically cancel the old ADSL2 plan and apply the prorata reversals to the next invoice or do I need to cancel the plan?

I have emailed provisioning already regarding incorrect billing for Dec prorata and are awaiting a reply (sent 30th Dec).
PS VoIP has been disabled from the PSTN line but the registration process is down. Support emailed yesterday, ticket raised.

Thanks

User avatar
KavindaS
Forum Admin
Posts: 2370
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: ADSL2 plan decom and billing adjustments

Post by KavindaS » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:46 am

squeakytown wrote:Hi,

I have been moved from Exetel ADSL2 to NBN.

Can you please let me know if Exetel will automatically cancel the old ADSL2 plan and apply the prorata reversals to the next invoice or do I need to cancel the plan?
This has been already escalated to the provisioning department via the ticket ref#11096940 and i have emailed now to them to check and update you by next Monday.
squeakytown wrote:I have emailed provisioning already regarding incorrect billing for Dec prorata and are awaiting a reply (sent 30th Dec).
PS VoIP has been disabled from the PSTN line but the registration process is down. Support emailed yesterday, ticket raised.

Thanks
One of the support engineers will work on this and get back to you through the support ticket ref#11124081

squeakytown
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 1:10 pm

Re: ADSL2 plan decom and billing adjustments

Post by squeakytown » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:18 pm

Thanks,
The Helpdesk contacted me on Saturday and the VIOP issue has been resolved.

Unfortunately no one emailed or phoned regarding the billing issue.

As of today I can see the adsl plan entry has been removed from MyExetel page.
An invoice was generated for $0 which I assume represents no charge for the cancel.

I am assuming the bill which will be produce for Feb soon will include the reversals about $50 for prorata.
I'll chase this up if the invoice is produced incorrectly.

Dave

User avatar
KavindaS
Forum Admin
Posts: 2370
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: ADSL2 plan decom and billing adjustments

Post by KavindaS » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:19 pm

squeakytown wrote:Thanks,
The Helpdesk contacted me on Saturday and the VIOP issue has been resolved.

Unfortunately no one emailed or phoned regarding the billing issue.

As of today I can see the adsl plan entry has been removed from MyExetel page.
An invoice was generated for $0 which I assume represents no charge for the cancel.

I am assuming the bill which will be produce for Feb soon will include the reversals about $50 for prorata.
I'll chase this up if the invoice is produced incorrectly.

Dave
Hi Dave,
Thanks for the confirmation. You may check the Febreuary invoice and if any issues, email billing@exetel.com.au for further assistance.

squeakytown
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 1:10 pm

Re: ADSL2 plan decom and billing adjustments

Post by squeakytown » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:10 pm

Unfortunately the Feb invoice is missing the reversals for the billed and paid Dec/Jan services which were disconnected during this time.

I have sent another email to billing.
The previous email was referred by the Helpdesk and never responded to by billing.

I can only hope this new email is progressed in any form.

Dave

HimaJ
Exetel Staff
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:15 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: ADSL2 plan decom and billing adjustments

Post by HimaJ » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:54 pm

Hi Dave,

We will further check on this and reply to you.

Post Reply