New Question: Login info, settings etc

Fibre broadband and trials

New Question: Login info, settings etc

Postby kyteflyer on Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:00 am

My NBN service is due to be activated tomorrow, according to an email sent a couple of weeks ago. I have had no further information sent to me. I have not bought the Exetel supplied modem and I need login info, settings etc. to put into my self-bought Netcomm NF17ACV VDSL modem.
kyteflyer

Re: New Question: Login info, settings etc

Postby KavindaS on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:45 pm

kyteflyer wrote:My NBN service is due to be activated tomorrow, according to an email sent a couple of weeks ago. I have had no further information sent to me. I have not bought the Exetel supplied modem and I need login info, settings etc. to put into my self-bought Netcomm NF17ACV VDSL modem.

I have checked the provisioning records and as you said, it has been scheduled to complete by tomorrow close of business. Once the service is fully activated, you should receive an email confirming the settings / credentials.
KavindaS
Forum Admin

Postby kyteflyer on Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:08 pm

Thanks for that info. but, once its activated, I will be cut off from ADSL and so (in theory) unable to receive any email regarding login and settings... is this what will happen? Also, "should" receive is not really as encouraging as *will* receive. Why am I unable to have the information prior to activation?
kyteflyer

Postby KavindaS on Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:46 pm

kyteflyer wrote:Thanks for that info. but, once its activated, I will be cut off from ADSL and so (in theory) unable to receive any email regarding login and settings... is this what will happen? Also, "should" receive is not really as encouraging as *will* receive. Why am I unable to have the information prior to activation?

You will definitely receive during the activation. However I have re checked now I was able push the email prior to the activation. You may have received a text and an email both on your nominated contact details.
KavindaS
Forum Admin

Postby kyteflyer on Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:28 pm

Thanks you SO much!! I hate being so anxious about these things, but thats just how I am. I really appreciate your help today :)
kyteflyer

Return to Fibre services