Are Pioneers Discounts Still Opperating?

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
GJO ESQ

Are Pioneers Discounts Still Opperating?

Post by GJO ESQ » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:56 am

I first applied to join Exetel on 24 Aug 2004. I have been reading some posts here about Pioneer members still receiving discounts. Over the years I have moved house but always stuck with Exetel. I have just made the switch to NBN and asked for some consideration for my long term membership but to no avail other than a $20 credit offered to anyone who made the switch.

So I'm asking if I'm entitled to any discounts as an Exetel member for almost 13 years? :)

nicoler
Exetel Staff

Re: Are Pioneers Discounts Still Opperating?

Post by nicoler » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:17 pm

Hi

We are currently offering a free modem ( based on the contract term) and a $20 credit for migrating your service from ADSL to NBN. Currently, we do not offer any pioneer discounts, but if this has been offered the discount will continue with the NBN migration.

Kind Regards
Nicole

James
Exetel Staff

Post by James » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:50 pm

If you are a pioneer then the discount should apply, it is about $5 a month off.

eighth

Post by eighth » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:32 pm

nicoler wrote:We are currently offering a free modem ( based on the contract term) and a $20 credit for migrating your service from ADSL to NBN. Currently, we do not offer any pioneer discounts, but if this has been offered the discount will continue with the NBN migration.
Where is this offer? I am a "pioneer" (ADSL in November 2004). I certainly was not offered a free modem and a $20 discount. I migrated from ADSL to NBN FTTN last week, and my account was activated today on an 18 month plan. As far as I know, the ZTE modem cost me $59.

Please let me know how to access these benefits.

nicoler
Exetel Staff

Post by nicoler » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:57 pm

Where is this offer? I am a "pioneer" (ADSL in November 2004). I certainly was not offered a free modem and a $20 discount. I migrated from ADSL to NBN FTTN last week, and my account was activated today on an 18 month plan. As far as I know, the ZTE modem cost me $59.

Please let me know how to access these benefits.[/quote]

Hi,

We will look in to this and get back to you. Kindly PM your service details.

Kind Regards

Nicole

eighth

Post by eighth » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:08 pm

Thank you Nicole, PM sent.

Exetel has been a great ISP for a long time.