Changing from ADSL TO NBN not available in myexetel

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
diaz

Changing from ADSL TO NBN not available in myexetel

Post by diaz » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:10 pm

I recently migrated my dad from Exetel ADSL to Extel NBN. It was a painless process using his myexetel page and he was offered the NBN modem for free.

NBN has become available in my house this month. When I check my address on Exetel's checker it says it is available but I don't have the same option on my myexetel page. I tried ordering it directly through the standard order form but I get stuck when it asks me which phone provider I am with as there is no option to select Exetel. I also am not offered the modem for free.

Thanks

nicoler
Exetel Staff

Re: Changing from ADSL TO NBN not available in myexetel

Post by nicoler » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:53 am

diaz wrote:I recently migrated my dad from Exetel ADSL to Extel NBN. It was a painless process using his myexetel page and he was offered the NBN modem for free.

NBN has become available in my house this month. When I check my address on Exetel's checker it says it is available but I don't have the same option on my myexetel page. I tried ordering it directly through the standard order form but I get stuck when it asks me which phone provider I am with as there is no option to select Exetel. I also am not offered the modem for free.

Thanks
HI

Apologize for the inconvenience with regards to this. We will arrange a call back to discuss available plan options and to assist you with the migration.

Kind Regards
Nicole