NBN Notification of Service Installation

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
ReservedWolf

NBN Notification of Service Installation

Post by ReservedWolf » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:04 am

I've been advised by NBN.Co that my property will be connected sometime between the 6th of June and the 26th of October. As I'm an existing customer, is there anything I need to do, or do Exetel get informed and automatically switch me over, or what?

IsuruB
Exetel Staff

Re: NBN Notification of Service Installation

Post by IsuruB » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:57 pm

ReservedWolf wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:04 am
I've been advised by NBN.Co that my property will be connected sometime between the 6th of June and the 26th of October. As I'm an existing customer, is there anything I need to do, or do Exetel get informed and automatically switch me over, or what?
Thanks for your enquiry. We have notified our sales department and they will respond shortly. You may also email them directly on residentialsales@exetel.com.au for any further clarifications.

nicoler
Exetel Staff

Post by nicoler » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:19 am

ReservedWolf wrote:
Hi,
Kindly PM your service details. We will arrange a call back to assist you with a new order for the NBN service.

Kind Regards
Nicole

Steves

Post by Steves » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:31 pm

nicoler wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:19 am
ReservedWolf wrote:
Hi,
Kindly PM your service details. We will arrange a call back to assist you with a new order for the NBN service.

Kind Regards
Nicole
Hello,
We have the same question, so does this mean we need to contact you when NBN is scheduled to be available or not? we have been notified of availability in June.
Thanks, Steve

taniya
Exetel Staff

Post by taniya » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:00 pm

Hi,

Please contact us as soon as you get the confirmation on the Fibre availability so that we could assist you further with the ADSL to NBN migration process.

ReservedWolf

Post by ReservedWolf » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:46 am

Received notification that NBN now available at my address, any further assistance would be greatly appreciated
Simon
All the world's a stage; know your part or get off the stage, we need the performance space. - by me, inspired by many other misanthropes.

taniya
Exetel Staff

Post by taniya » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:20 pm

We will get in touch with you shortly to assist you further with a migration.

ReservedWolf

Post by ReservedWolf » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:28 pm

Many thanks, looking forward to your call
All the world's a stage; know your part or get off the stage, we need the performance space. - by me, inspired by many other misanthropes.