FTTC waiting for NBN NCD

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
antvic

FTTC waiting for NBN NCD

Post by antvic » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:35 pm

Hi

I signed up for an NBN plan on the 22nd of march with an activation date of the 28th of March. I received the router in the mail on the 26th of March, but have not received the NBN network connection device.

I called the support line on Friday 29th of March, was told that I would get it the following week. But then read online conflicting reports of who actually sends it, either NBN Co or Exetel. So I called again yesterday afternoon and was told it had not been sent, but I would get a tracking number that afternoon.

I haven't received the tracking number yet, and am wondering who actually sends the NCD, if it's exetel, why wasn't it sent with the router? If it's NBN, are they really slow, or didn't they get an order?

Anyone know the answer?

Thanks.

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Re: FTTC waiting for NBN NCD

Post by KavindaS » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:51 pm

antvic wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:35 pm
Hi

I signed up for an NBN plan on the 22nd of march with an activation date of the 28th of March. I received the router in the mail on the 26th of March, but have not received the NBN network connection device.

I called the support line on Friday 29th of March, was told that I would get it the following week. But then read online conflicting reports of who actually sends it, either NBN Co or Exetel. So I called again yesterday afternoon and was told it had not been sent, but I would get a tracking number that afternoon.

I haven't received the tracking number yet, and am wondering who actually sends the NCD, if it's exetel, why wasn't it sent with the router? If it's NBN, are they really slow, or didn't they get an order?

Anyone know the answer?

Thanks.
Let me get this checked for you. Can you PM me your assigned service number or the customer id?

antvic

Re: FTTC waiting for NBN NCD

Post by antvic » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:00 pm

Hi Kavinda

Thanks for the reply, not sure if it's a coincidence or not, but at 3:47pm I received an email from AusPost, it has just been sent.

Thanks anyway.
Anthony.