Check order progress

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
Post Reply
0080437
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:11 pm

Check order progress

Post by 0080437 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:58 pm

Hi.

I have placed an order of NBN service on last 17th April and I have been charged $1 from my account for "check payment" on 23rd April.

I am wondering what will happen next and when will my ordered service be connected?
and will you send a technician to my property?

My service number is 0201452176.

I have tried to call to check the progress but the answer machine told me that he doesn't know and no one answered from staff line.

KavindaS
Forum Admin
Posts: 2472
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Check order progress

Post by KavindaS » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:16 pm

0080437 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:58 pm
Hi.

I have placed an order of NBN service on last 17th April and I have been charged $1 from my account for "check payment" on 23rd April.

I am wondering what will happen next and when will my ordered service be connected?
and will you send a technician to my property?

My service number is 0201452176.

I have tried to call to check the progress but the answer machine told me that he doesn't know and no one answered from staff line.
Welcome to the Exetel Forum :)

I have checked your provided service number and we can see the application has been submitted with our supplier, and it is in pending status. Our provisioning team is waiting for the activation date to be completed, and you will be informed by them via sms / email accordingly.

0080437
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:11 pm

Re: Check order progress

Post by 0080437 » Wed May 01, 2019 11:29 am

Hi.
Thank you for your reply.

I have received an email and a message that my service was scheduled to be active on yesterday April 30
But it is still "pending" on Account Status by now.

Could you check what is happening and what is the new activation date?

KavindaS
Forum Admin
Posts: 2472
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Check order progress

Post by KavindaS » Wed May 01, 2019 3:27 pm

0080437 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 11:29 am
Hi.
Thank you for your reply.

I have received an email and a message that my service was scheduled to be active on yesterday April 30
But it is still "pending" on Account Status by now.

Could you check what is happening and what is the new activation date?
Checking through the records indicates the service still in pending status with our wholesale supplier. I have referred the ticket reference 14887584. Sales department has already escalated this with the Provisioning team, and they will check and reply to you accordingly.

0080437
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:11 pm

Re: Check order progress

Post by 0080437 » Thu May 02, 2019 11:38 am

Hi Kavinda.
Thank you for your reply.
I have received an email and message that my service has been actived this morning.

But, I could not connect to internet after I have connect the modem to the NBN box.
It seems like connection is up and DNS works fine but just cant connect to anything. Every request returns a "TIME_OUT".
I didn't change any setting for the modem since I have received it. The "Broadband" and "Internet" lights on modem is green.
Attachments
setting.png
setting.png (33.61 KiB) Viewed 475 times
status.png
status.png (33.03 KiB) Viewed 475 times
dnsandping.png
dnsandping.png (48.55 KiB) Viewed 475 times

0080437
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:11 pm

Re: Check order progress

Post by 0080437 » Thu May 02, 2019 11:40 am

I have tried:
1. Power off and on the modem;
2. Replace cable between modem and NBN box;
3. Use different devices connect to the modem over both wired and wireless.

KavindaS
Forum Admin
Posts: 2472
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Check order progress

Post by KavindaS » Thu May 02, 2019 5:34 pm

0080437 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 11:40 am
I have tried:
1. Power off and on the modem;
2. Replace cable between modem and NBN box;
3. Use different devices connect to the modem over both wired and wireless.
I have checked the provisioning end first, and the service appears to be active now. Thanks for providing the modem config details here. Modem appears to have reset, and therefore I have pushed the settings from the system here. Your modem has been rebooted now, and I can see a successful authentication hit. Please check your internet, as it should be working to you now.

Post Reply