NBN Connected but awaiting VOIP porting

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
Lowga

NBN Connected but awaiting VOIP porting

Post by Lowga » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:29 pm

Hi There,

I am currently being charged for both ADSL & NBN accounts. My NBN has been active since late March 2019 but I have been waiting for almost 5 weeks to have my phone ported to my NBN account. Landline phone is currently provided by Exetel.

I have been promised on 2 occasions that this would be completed within 24 hours. I have emailed provisioning and billing twice with no response. My phone calls to billing department say they can't do anything until the phone has been ported and ADSL account has been cancelled.

Reference Numbers: Provisioning #14887216; Exetel Billing #14887202; Exetel Billing #14848776; Provisioning #14789361

Please help as the lack of phone line is impacting on my wife's employment.

Regards,
Graham

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Re: NBN Connected but awaiting VOIP porting

Post by KavindaS » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:41 pm

Lowga wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:29 pm
Hi There,

I am currently being charged for both ADSL & NBN accounts. My NBN has been active since late March 2019 but I have been waiting for almost 5 weeks to have my phone ported to my NBN account. Landline phone is currently provided by Exetel.

I have been promised on 2 occasions that this would be completed within 24 hours. I have emailed provisioning and billing twice with no response. My phone calls to billing department say they can't do anything until the phone has been ported and ADSL account has been cancelled.

Reference Numbers: Provisioning #14887216; Exetel Billing #14887202; Exetel Billing #14848776; Provisioning #14789361

Please help as the lack of phone line is impacting on my wife's employment.

Regards,
Graham
Dear Graham,

I have referred the ticket 14789361 and escalated with the Provisioning department manager. They will check this and provide you a feedback tomorrow on or before close business. Exetel apologies for the inconvenience may have caused.

Lowga

Post by Lowga » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:16 pm

Hi,

Thank you for your response. My VOIP number has now been ported and is working. I will now wait to see if I get a refund from billing for ADSL & landline services I haven't used.
It's just a pity that this has taken so long to resolve.

Thanks again for sorting this issue out.

Regards,
Graham.

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Post by KavindaS » Wed May 01, 2019 1:11 am

Lowga wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:16 pm
Hi,

Thank you for your response. My VOIP number has now been ported and is working. I will now wait to see if I get a refund from billing for ADSL & landline services I haven't used.
It's just a pity that this has taken so long to resolve.

Thanks again for sorting this issue out.

Regards,
Graham.
Hi Graham,

I have further checked the same ticket, and it appears to be our billing department has already arranged the necessary credits, and informed to your accordingly.