NBN Outage 2795 - 463676

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
Xeion

NBN Outage 2795 - 463676

Post by Xeion » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:51 pm

Hi team

My service has been out for going on 5 days now.
I've called and logged the fault with no update since then. The forums and network outage page give no ETA for the service to be restored.

I gave a reasonable amount of time for the issue to be resolved before logging a fault.

Many of us are required to work from home lately and should not have to endure lose of income or putting our families at risk to find workarounds.

I could understand an outage for 24-48 hours, beyond that is ridiculous and unacceptable. The expectation that I should then have to pay for my service when it's been down for 1/4 of the month isn't fair either.

Please provide some credible update or solution for my situation.

Kaja Pavalanathan
Exetel Staff

Re: NBN Outage 2795 - 463676

Post by Kaja Pavalanathan » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:45 am

Xeion wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:51 pm
Hi team

My service has been out for going on 5 days now.
I've called and logged the fault with no update since then. The forums and network outage page give no ETA for the service to be restored.

I gave a reasonable amount of time for the issue to be resolved before logging a fault.

Many of us are required to work from home lately and should not have to endure lose of income or putting our families at risk to find workarounds.

I could understand an outage for 24-48 hours, beyond that is ridiculous and unacceptable. The expectation that I should then have to pay for my service when it's been down for 1/4 of the month isn't fair either.

Please provide some credible update or solution for my situation.
Hi There,

Kindly PM me your customer ID or the service number to check this issue.

Xeion

Post by Xeion » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:57 am

Thanks for checking this Kaja

The NBN technician has visited today and resolved an issue at the exchange.

My confusion was around the timing of my service dropping and what was displayed on the outage page. Then when calling to log my fault days ago, I am met with "There's a NSW outage", so I thought it must not just be me and surely they are working to restore my service too.

I have PM'd you my case number

rushenw
Exetel Staff

Post by rushenw » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:02 pm

Xeion wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:57 am
Thanks for checking this Kaja

The NBN technician has visited today and resolved an issue at the exchange.

My confusion was around the timing of my service dropping and what was displayed on the outage page. Then when calling to log my fault days ago, I am met with "There's a NSW outage", so I thought it must not just be me and surely they are working to restore my service too.

I have PM'd you my case number
Hi there,

thank you for your response and confirming the connectivity.
If you go through any connection related issues in the future, you are always welcome to reach out to us.
Have a pleasent day.

Cheers!