Fibre running at 1% of it's current speed. Townsville Qld 10pm.

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
bjc

Fibre running at 1% of it's current speed. Townsville Qld 10pm.

Post by bjc » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:50 pm

Hi,

Fibre in Townsville Qld is running at 1.5mbps download and aeound 15mbps on the upload. 100/40 plan. Fibre light is continuously flashing but the speed is a joke.
Can't find the phone number to lodge a ticket without calling the 13 number that doesn't work for support! Where has the number for auto ticket lodging gone? (ie: press 1 for faults and 2 to lodge the ticket)

Holidays and Sat night...
Regards,
Brett

bjc

Re: Fibre running at 1% of it's current speed. Townsville Qld 10pm.

Post by bjc » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:22 pm

Finding the helpdesk page is a f joke...

Fwiw my ticket number is - #EEW-18977-616

nilushid
Admin

Post by nilushid » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:08 pm

bjc wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:50 pm
Hi,

Fibre in Townsville Qld is running at 1.5mbps download and aeound 15mbps on the upload. 100/40 plan. Fibre light is continuously flashing but the speed is a joke.
Can't find the phone number to lodge a ticket without calling the 13 number that doesn't work for support! Where has the number for auto ticket lodging gone? (ie: press 1 for faults and 2 to lodge the ticket)

Holidays and Sat night...
Regards,
Brett
Hi Brett

We are extremely sorry about the inconvenience caused and the delay in getting back to you. We will check on this and get back to you asap. Kindly wait for an update

Ref: Case-571012

Thanks

bjc

Post by bjc » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:33 pm

Are Exetel for real!? Don't bother doing your actual job two and a half days later...
It has been the case with EVERY work ticket I've had with two weeks being the longest and all I got was a standard reply like the person didn't even read the issue or understand English!

Exetels has zero technical support... What a pack of jokers!

nilushid
Admin

Post by nilushid » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:43 pm

bjc wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:33 pm
Are Exetel for real!? Don't bother doing your actual job two and a half days later...
It has been the case with EVERY work ticket I've had with two weeks being the longest and all I got was a standard reply like the person didn't even read the issue or understand English!
Hi Brett

As informed in the email, we were not able to identify any issues which were affecting your service. The service is currently active and provisioned correctly for the 100/40 Mbps plan. There were no network issues or any outages reported at that time. Therefore, we will need the mentioned test results to determine the root cause. Therefore, please go through the email and perform the testing when your service issue persists.

Ref: Case-571012

Thanks