3 days no internet

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
Ashtree

3 days no internet

Post by Ashtree » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:49 pm

I have been unable to access the internet since 9am on Tuesday when it suddenly cutout. I have contacted support many times just to be told they will contact me soon with details on what is happening but they never do. Now I've been told they will contact me in 24 hours with an update!

It is not acceptable to go this long without internet or an explanation on why it's happening. I'm also sick of giving my information and carrying out the steps of restarting my router and using direct pppoe, it's not working!

I have the 100Mb plan and 3 mobile accounts with exetel. On day 2 I thought it's to much hassle migrating to another provider, but now I'm looking at options as it will surely be less hassle than this!

nilushid
Admin

Re: 3 days no internet

Post by nilushid » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:15 pm

Ashtree wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:49 pm
I have been unable to access the internet since 9am on Tuesday when it suddenly cutout. I have contacted support many times just to be told they will contact me soon with details on what is happening but they never do. Now I've been told they will contact me in 24 hours with an update!

It is not acceptable to go this long without internet or an explanation on why it's happening. I'm also sick of giving my information and carrying out the steps of restarting my router and using direct pppoe, it's not working!

I have the 100Mb plan and 3 mobile accounts with exetel. On day 2 I thought it's to much hassle migrating to another provider, but now I'm looking at options as it will surely be less hassle than this!
Hi

We are sorry about the inconvenience caused.

Can you PM me your customer ID or the service number to check on your service issue from our end?

Thanks