4 days no Internet

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
hinememeda

4 days no Internet

Post by hinememeda » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:45 pm

The Fibre network in my home has been not working since Monday afternoon. I sent two email to the residential support but have not got a response. I tried to make a call but was informed you are expericing VIC internet outage. However, when I checked the forum, it says the outage has been resolved. Now I am really dispointed......Can you pls check the issue of my network and fix it?

nilushid
Admin

Re: 4 days no Internet

Post by nilushid » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:16 pm

hinememeda wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:45 pm
The Fibre network in my home has been not working since Monday afternoon. I sent two email to the residential support but have not got a response. I tried to make a call but was informed you are expericing VIC internet outage. However, when I checked the forum, it says the outage has been resolved. Now I am really dispointed......Can you pls check the issue of my network and fix it?
Hi

We are sorry about the inconvenience caused. Can you kindly PM me your customer ID or the service number to check on your service issue?

Thanks

nilushid
Admin

Re: 4 days no Internet

Post by nilushid » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:06 am

Hi

Thanks for the PM.

We are currently checking on your service issue from our end. We will get back to you asap. Kindly wait for an update

Case-651108

Thanks