NBN doesn't work at Bondi Beach for more than a day but you do nothing

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
mortshag

NBN doesn't work at Bondi Beach for more than a day but you do nothing

Post by mortshag » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:30 pm

1. NBN does not work.
2. I send screen shots of modem and NBN box via email to residential support on Sunday 24/1/21.
3. At about 10.00pm 25/1/21 I get an email basically saying you cannot reply because I did not send to via my registered email.
3. I cannot send an email via exemail on my tethered phone because you do not enable IMAP. I sent an email via gmail with a cc to my exemail account.
4. This is bad faith.
5. The service has been intermittent all day today 25/1
6. Yet you want me to pay you $6 per month for your filtering service !!!!
7. This is the worst service I have ever experienced. My Russian friends compare it to Stalinist Russia. A soup queue of endless disinformation.

nilushid
Admin

Re: NBN doesn't work at Bondi Beach for more than a day but you do nothing

Post by nilushid » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:03 am

mortshag wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:30 pm
1. NBN does not work.
2. I send screen shots of modem and NBN box via email to residential support on Sunday 24/1/21.
3. At about 10.00pm 25/1/21 I get an email basically saying you cannot reply because I did not send to via my registered email.
3. I cannot send an email via exemail on my tethered phone because you do not enable IMAP. I sent an email via gmail with a cc to my exemail account.
4. This is bad faith.
5. The service has been intermittent all day today 25/1
6. Yet you want me to pay you $6 per month for your filtering service !!!!
7. This is the worst service I have ever experienced. My Russian friends compare it to Stalinist Russia. A soup queue of endless disinformation.
Hi

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you kindly PM us your customer ID or the Service number.

Thanks

Dazzled
Volunteer Site Admin

Re: NBN doesn't work at Bondi Beach for more than a day but you do nothing

Post by Dazzled » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:10 pm

You should be able to send an smtp email on a phone.