The Exetel 6-year club

Comments and posts about your experience with Exetel

Re: The Exetel 13+ year club

Postby Mandy on Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:14 pm

rooscoota wrote:hey hey gday,

been here for 13.5 yrs, one of the first 300, and still quite happy except for the fact when i moved premises all i could get was ADSL1, pretty sad in this day and age considering my area went NBN live a couple of months ago. apparently my little street and a couple of others cant connect to NBN due to "something" while the rest of the area has connected :cry: :cry: exetel has investigated on my behalf but came up with nothing substantial and no result in sight, will just to have wait till NBN starts on the "to hard basket" which i assume i'm in. have been experiencing quite a lot of drop outs in recent times, more than i have in 13 yrs but i put it down to the NBN idiots working in the area.

this is not exetels fault as no other RSP can supply the service either until NBN does what they have to do, the node and pillar i am supposed to connect to have had extensive works a few months ago with new infrastruture, nodes, pillars and workers in attendance for some time.

i know i wont get full 100mbps but if and when i get it i would like to take advantage of the legacy 50 plan.

2BTH-01-17



We certainly do appreciate your loyalty over the years.

Once Fibre becomes available, please send us your details so that we could put you on to the Legacy plan.

In the mean time we will also keep a track of the availability in your area.
Mandy
Exetel Staff
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 6:15 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: The Exetel 6-year club

Postby csouter on Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:23 pm

I've been an Exetel customer since (I think) April 2004, but I can't tell the EXACT date from the information given below, which is part of a PM I received from James in reply to an enquiry I made on 2015-04-09:

Creation Date: 2004-03-29 13:11:04
Application Date: 2004-03-29
We Send Order To Telstra: 2004-03-30
Telstra Sequence Number: 2015856
Telstra Received Date: 2004-04-01
Telstra Appointment Date: 2004-04-08

I can't tell from the above info on what date I OFFICIALLY became an Exetel customer, because I don't have any invoices going back to 2004. The oldest invoices I have only go back as far as 2005.

My customer ID is 13xx. Does that make me an Exetel Pioneer?

If anyone can enlighten me on my OFFICIAL commencement date, I shall forever be in your debt!
Thanks and regards
Christopher Souter
(Sydney, NSW, Australia)
User avatar
csouter
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:37 pm
Location: Homebush West, NSW, Australia

Re: The Exetel 6-year club

Postby James on Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:59 pm

Why not email me the details again?
James
Exetel Staff
 
Posts: 3399
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 11:27 pm

Re: The Exetel 6-year club

Postby csouter on Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:03 pm

James wrote:Why not email me the details again?

Will do.
Thanks and regards
Christopher Souter
(Sydney, NSW, Australia)
User avatar
csouter
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:37 pm
Location: Homebush West, NSW, Australia

Re: The Exetel 6-year club

Postby James on Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:07 pm

csouter wrote:I've been an Exetel customer since (I think) April 2004, but I can't tell the EXACT date from the information given below, which is part of a PM I received from James in reply to an enquiry I made on 2015-04-09:

Creation Date: 2004-03-29 13:11:04
Application Date: 2004-03-29
We Send Order To Telstra: 2004-03-30
Telstra Sequence Number: 2015856
Telstra Received Date: 2004-04-01
Telstra Appointment Date: 2004-04-08

I can't tell from the above info on what date I OFFICIALLY became an Exetel customer, because I don't have any invoices going back to 2004. The oldest invoices I have only go back as far as 2005.

My customer ID is 13xx. Does that make me an Exetel Pioneer?

If anyone can enlighten me on my OFFICIAL commencement date, I shall forever be in your debt!


Creation Date: 2004-03-29 13:11:04
James
Exetel Staff
 
Posts: 3399
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 11:27 pm

Re: The Exetel 6-year club

Postby csouter on Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:21 pm

James wrote:Creation Date: 2004-03-29 13:11:04

Thanks, James. (I've just sent you a PM, as you suggested).

Does that make me an "Exetel Pioneer" or not, and why should I care? :lol:
Thanks and regards
Christopher Souter
(Sydney, NSW, Australia)
User avatar
csouter
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:37 pm
Location: Homebush West, NSW, Australia

Re: The Exetel 6-year club

Postby James on Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:24 pm

Yes you would be a pioneer :)

please confirm your current service number and I can give you a small monthly discount.
James
Exetel Staff
 
Posts: 3399
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 11:27 pm

Re: The Exetel 6-year club

Postby csouter on Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:06 pm

James wrote:Yes you would be a pioneer :)

please confirm your current service number and I can give you a small monthly discount.


Many thanks.

PM sent.
Thanks and regards
Christopher Souter
(Sydney, NSW, Australia)
User avatar
csouter
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:37 pm
Location: Homebush West, NSW, Australia

Re: The Exetel 6-year club

Postby TerryD on Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:32 am

I have been an Exetel User for more than 6 years. I don't know when I joined. How do I become a member of the 6-year club?
TerryD
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:23 pm

Re: The Exetel 6-year club

Postby nicoler on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:31 pm

TerryD wrote:I have been an Exetel User for more than 6 years. I don't know when I joined. How do I become a member of the 6-year club?


Hi

We are currently looking in to this, will get back to you shortly.

Kind Regards

Nicole
User avatar
nicoler
Exetel Staff
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 1:16 pm
Location: COLOMBO

Re: The Exetel 6-year club

Postby bodogbodog on Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:46 pm

The 6 year club dates back to 2010 - we're really up to the 13 year club now aren't we?
I for one and always grateful for the recognition Exetel gives its long term customers through the Loyalty discount each month
bodogbodog
 
Posts: 452
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: The Exetel 6-year club

Postby James on Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:06 am

TerryD wrote:I have been an Exetel User for more than 6 years. I don't know when I joined. How do I become a member of the 6-year club?


Exetel gave discounts to members who joined in the first year or so of us founding, there is no such thing as a 6 year club, it's just a continuation of a thread started in 2010.
James
Exetel Staff
 
Posts: 3399
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 11:27 pm

Previous

Return to Customer reviews

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests