Exetel service

Comments and posts about your experience with Exetel
Baldy

Exetel service

Post by Baldy » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:09 am

Thank you Exetel!!!
A first time FTTN NBN user I have been blown away by the technical support and services provided to me.
I live in a retirement village and was surprised that my old telephone continued to work(connected through a splitter to the line) while I had Exetel NBN also connected .The changeover was easy (ported)with just a very short time without the phone.
Other people in my large 500 plus unit village signed with the BIG Telco and immediately had their phones cut off and were told we ill be back in 2-3 weeks to connect! Why?
So glad I took advice of a friend a long time Exetel customer!
Quality of service for me has been Flawless!
PS
I am a retired Telecontrol technician and still licensed comms Cabler, Electrical contractor so do have a clue. :D :D

anurangaf
Exetel Staff

Re: Exetel service

Post by anurangaf » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:01 pm

Baldy wrote:Thank you Exetel!!!
A first time FTTN NBN user I have been blown away by the technical support and services provided to me.
I live in a retirement village and was surprised that my old telephone continued to work(connected through a splitter to the line) while I had Exetel NBN also connected .The changeover was easy (ported)with just a very short time without the phone.
Other people in my large 500 plus unit village signed with the BIG Telco and immediately had their phones cut off and were told we ill be back in 2-3 weeks to connect! Why?
So glad I took advice of a friend a long time Exetel customer!
Quality of service for me has been Flawless!
PS
I am a retired Telecontrol technician and still licensed comms Cabler, Electrical contractor so do have a clue. :D :D
Hi,

Thanks for the update, and we are pleased to know that all your services are working without any issues.

Unfortunately we cannot confirm about the activation time frames on other suppliers.

If there's any further issues please don't hesitate to contact us.

Baldy

Post by Baldy » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:51 pm

Still very happy with Exetel and the service provided,I am a retired but still qualified cabler and have connected several other residents to Exetel all are pleased with their choice!

AroshJ
Exetel Staff

Post by AroshJ » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:02 pm

Baldy wrote:Still very happy with Exetel and the service provided,I am a retired but still qualified cabler and have connected several other residents to Exetel all are pleased with their choice!
Grate news..!! :D :D Please enjoy the service and feel free to contact us in case of any issues.