Caboolture Ningi Outage

Comments and posts about your experience with Exetel
towyred

Caboolture Ningi Outage

Post by towyred » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:38 pm

What is going on. Internet down again!!! Last time I had this happen the company went under. Do I need to look for another provider. No other company seems to have an issue, just Exetel. I think you need to provide your customers an explanation other than we not sure of the issue, NBN technicians are working on it. They worked on it Tuesday night, it came back on Wednesday and here we are again, no internet!!!! This is not good service. Time for real answers Exetel!!!!!

KavindaS
Exetel Staff

Re: Caboolture Ningi Outage

Post by KavindaS » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:13 am

towyred wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:38 pm
What is going on. Internet down again!!! Last time I had this happen the company went under. Do I need to look for another provider. No other company seems to have an issue, just Exetel. I think you need to provide your customers an explanation other than we not sure of the issue, NBN technicians are working on it. They worked on it Tuesday night, it came back on Wednesday and here we are again, no internet!!!! This is not good service. Time for real answers Exetel!!!!!
We have published and updated the details of the outage from the start to the end via this viewtopic.php?p=329060#p329060 . Exetel apologies for the inconvenience may have caused by this.