Sorry to disconnect

Comments and posts about your experience with Exetel
toast

Sorry to disconnect

Post by toast » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Hi,

I've just submitted a request to cancel my ADSL service at the end of this month. Looked back to my first ADSL2+ invoice, 2006-09-26 I moved into my first home. It feels much longer than the 5.5 years Excel tells me it is. I've had a fantastic experience with Exetel and I'm only cancelling the service because I won't be in the country for much longer. It makes me sad to leave because I felt I had come to know John Linton through his daily blogs, and was saddened and shocked very much when he died.

When I come back to Australia I won't hesitate to sign up again maybe with a 4G service, as I've found the support, and service nothing but exceptional. Value for money, nothing could have been better than Exetel, and I'm very thankful to the whole Exetel team.

I'm keeping a VoIP number as I'm sure I'll be using it calling a few Australians now and again.

Thanks again,
Clive

jokiin
Volunteer Site Admin

Re: Sorry to disconnect

Post by jokiin » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:20 pm

sorry to see you leaving but I'm sure the positive feedback will be greatly received, all the best :)

udara
Exetel Staff

Re: Sorry to disconnect

Post by udara » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:11 pm

toast wrote:Hi,

I've just submitted a request to cancel my ADSL service at the end of this month. Looked back to my first ADSL2+ invoice, 2006-09-26 I moved into my first home. It feels much longer than the 5.5 years Excel tells me it is. I've had a fantastic experience with Exetel and I'm only cancelling the service because I won't be in the country for much longer. It makes me sad to leave because I felt I had come to know John Linton through his daily blogs, and was saddened and shocked very much when he died.

When I come back to Australia I won't hesitate to sign up again maybe with a 4G service, as I've found the support, and service nothing but exceptional. Value for money, nothing could have been better than Exetel, and I'm very thankful to the whole Exetel team.

I'm keeping a VoIP number as I'm sure I'll be using it calling a few Australians now and again.

Thanks again,
Clive

Thank You for your kind words :) , We greatly appreciate your feedback and we wish you all the very best and we hope to see you back soon hopefully :D
To Log a fault ticket, please click Here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

==============
Exetel Support Portal
==============