Service Number / Reference Number when requesting help?

Comments and posts about your experience with Exetel
rlsaj

Service Number / Reference Number when requesting help?

Post by rlsaj » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:49 am

I created a thread here viewtopic.php?f=284&t=40324 and staff member KavindaS thankfully responded saying that they are aware of my problem and it is being investigated. I did not provide my Service Number or Reference Number when posting this thread, yet Exetel Staff were able to identify my details and provide a response.

Whey then do other folk who post a question such as the following threads, need to provide their Service Number and Reference number?

- viewtopic.php?f=284&t=40320
Exetel staff had to ask the OP for their Service Number/Reference Number
- viewtopic.php?f=284&t=40314
Exetel staff member had to ask OP for Service Number/Reference Number

anurangaf
Exetel Staff

Re: Service Number / Reference Number when requesting help?

Post by anurangaf » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am

rlsaj wrote:I created a thread here viewtopic.php?f=284&t=40324 and staff member KavindaS thankfully responded saying that they are aware of my problem and it is being investigated. I did not provide my Service Number or Reference Number when posting this thread, yet Exetel Staff were able to identify my details and provide a response.

Whey then do other folk who post a question such as the following threads, need to provide their Service Number and Reference number?

- viewtopic.php?f=284&t=40320
Exetel staff had to ask the OP for their Service Number/Reference Number
- viewtopic.php?f=284&t=40314
Exetel staff member had to ask OP for Service Number/Reference Number
Hi,

As you login to the forum from your Exetel IP address we can trace your details such as service number and reference number, but the posts which you mentioned those customer were logged in with a different IP and then we need to ask for their details.

Hope it's clear to you. :D

rlsaj

Re: Service Number / Reference Number when requesting help?

Post by rlsaj » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:07 am

bingo, very helpful thanks for the response.