Thank you everyone at Exetel

Comments and posts about your experience with Exetel
maggie

Thank you everyone at Exetel

Post by maggie » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:43 pm

It's been many years now, can't even remember how many. A bit trepidatious at first. A steep learning curve for me in matters technical but that's a good thing too and there have been so many generous volunteers on this forum and the staff have always been great too. And thanks for caring about the wildlife and the carbon emissions and the bushfire victims. I wish all companies did as much. I'm pleased you've grown and are still around as a company but still have your soul and heart. Thanks to all who've helped along the way!

Dazzled
Volunteer Site Admin

Re: Thank you everyone at Exetel

Post by Dazzled » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:38 pm

Didn't I make the learning curve steep enough? I do remember talking about editing the MS registry and the joys of netsh in the forum. I'm sure management will appreciate your post.

James
Exetel Staff

Post by James » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:14 pm

Thank you very much for your kind words Maggie, they are truly appreciated by everyone at Exetel.

James Linton

thejeg

Post by thejeg » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:27 pm

maggie wrote:It's been many years now, can't even remember how many. A bit trepidatious at first. A steep learning curve for me in matters technical but that's a good thing too and there have been so many generous volunteers on this forum and the staff have always been great too. And thanks for caring about the wildlife and the carbon emissions and the bushfire victims. I wish all companies did as much. I'm pleased you've grown and are still around as a company but still have your soul and heart. Thanks to all who've helped along the way!
ON behalf of Exetel and the staff, I would like to Thank you for your Kudos :) I will bring this to the attention of the management!

:)