NO CHEAP ADSL 2 FOR YOU

Comments and posts about your experience with Exetel
pauls

Re: NO CHEAP ADSL 2 FOR YOU

Post by pauls » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:59 pm

Waughy wrote:Did you get the offerings new customers get, or settle for what is available to existing customers (not as good price wise)
No I got ADSL2+ at the members price of $58+ $20 upgrade, with the promise of whenever the new members plans come out that I can change to it without any penalty

A question for ShaminG, if I am now paying for ADSL 2+, how come at 8.50 pm QLD time, I am only getting 1.60 Mbps when I am only looking, not downloading anything in the background :shock: :shock: :shock: :(
And now at 8.58 PM its 2.08 Mbps not much better :( :(
I thought that it was suppose to run at between 6Mbps and higher :shock: :shock: :shock:

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Re: NO CHEAP ADSL 2 FOR YOU

Post by KavindaS » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:05 pm

pauls wrote:
A question for ShaminG, if I am now paying for ADSL 2+, how come at 8.50 pm QLD time, I am only getting 1.60 Mbps when I am only looking, not downloading anything in the background :shock: :shock: :shock: :(
And now at 8.58 PM its 2.08 Mbps not much better :( :(
I thought that it was suppose to run at between 6Mbps and higher :shock: :shock: :shock:
As per to the provisioning department confirmation and the programming completed, I could see the DSL codes has been provisioned according to your plan. Since no improvement in speeds from your end, we would require to further troubleshoot and log a service issue if require. Kindly email few speed test results including a screen capture of the modem ADSL status page to residentialsupport@exetel.com.au for further investigation.