New user experience

Comments and posts about your experience with Exetel
whyless

New user experience

Post by whyless » Wed May 14, 2014 11:42 am

Recently switched from Telstra to Exetel.

Firstly, the initial support and service is first class. From the first emails, letter with SIMM and instructions and the subsequent support to resolve BYO modem and domain email issues. Big thankyou to everyone in support (Hashini (hope I spelt that right) and others)! :D

Secondly, when switching from a supposedly "top shelf" provider to Exetel, my expectations were deliberately low. My primary location is in a strong Telstra area but average Exetel (Optus) signal. However, I am pleased to state that, with an average signal, the primary software I use for downloading utilities and apps (no illegal stuff) for my business works far better on the Exetel service! :shock: Go figure :D

Keep up the good work!!!!

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Re: New user experience

Post by KavindaS » Wed May 14, 2014 5:45 pm

whyless wrote:Recently switched from Telstra to Exetel.

Firstly, the initial support and service is first class. From the first emails, letter with SIMM and instructions and the subsequent support to resolve BYO modem and domain email issues. Big thankyou to everyone in support (Hashini (hope I spelt that right) and others)! :D

Secondly, when switching from a supposedly "top shelf" provider to Exetel, my expectations were deliberately low. My primary location is in a strong Telstra area but average Exetel (Optus) signal. However, I am pleased to state that, with an average signal, the primary software I use for downloading utilities and apps (no illegal stuff) for my business works far better on the Exetel service! :shock: Go figure :D

Keep up the good work!!!!
Thank you for your valuable feedback :)

DOS

Re: New user experience

Post by DOS » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:00 pm

I have just signed up for a small business broadband package at new business premises.

Everything has been activated to the timetable as advised.
Happy with the performance so far including accessing various remote systems. :D

I used telephone support to check on some modem settings and found the wait a little longer than would have liked, but joined the queue as the second in line so not too bad really. Can't truly assess on just one call in any case.

Account info on the web site is good.