Really bad service

Comments and posts about your experience with Exetel
rafferty010464

Really bad service

Post by rafferty010464 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:42 pm

I am just writing in to let people know what a crap experience I am having trying to get my ADSL2 drop out issues fixed this has been going on for almost 2 months first of all when my service started dropping out I went and bought a new modem but that didn't fix the problem so I hired an electrician to change my phone point and check the wiring this didn't fix it so I rang exetel and they checked the line and said I had a problem to which they said they will get a technician to fix which it didn't anyway to cut a long story short I have had the run around for the last 2 months so on Saturday 15/11 I rang again and organized for my wife to take time off work on the 24/11 so the technician could fix it which they agreed so yesterday I received a text telling me it had been fixed which it hadn't so I rang them back today to make sure the technician was still coming as previously agreed on to which I was told I would have to re-book . I have been an Exetel customer for 8 years and to be treated like this is absolute CRAP as soon as we get the NBN I will be dropping Exetel the way they have dropped me YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THE WAY YOU TREAT LOYAL CUSTOMERS !!!!

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Re: Really bad service

Post by KavindaS » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:10 pm

rafferty010464 wrote:I am just writing in to let people know what a crap experience I am having trying to get my ADSL2 drop out issues fixed this has been going on for almost 2 months first of all when my service started dropping out I went and bought a new modem but that didn't fix the problem so I hired an electrician to change my phone point and check the wiring this didn't fix it so I rang exetel and they checked the line and said I had a problem to which they said they will get a technician to fix which it didn't anyway to cut a long story short I have had the run around for the last 2 months so on Saturday 15/11 I rang again and organized for my wife to take time off work on the 24/11 so the technician could fix it which they agreed so yesterday I received a text telling me it had been fixed which it hadn't so I rang them back today to make sure the technician was still coming as previously agreed on to which I was told I would have to re-book . I have been an Exetel customer for 8 years and to be treated like this is absolute CRAP as soon as we get the NBN I will be dropping Exetel the way they have dropped me YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THE WAY YOU TREAT LOYAL CUSTOMERS !!!!
Exetel apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have already escalated this with our wholesale supplier management and currently waiting on their response. As soon as we receive their reply, we will update you accordingly. Service issue reference number is 8469446.