Hopeless phone service

Comments and posts about your experience with Exetel
strider1974

Hopeless phone service

Post by strider1974 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:26 pm

I have had some hopeless call's with call centres in my time but today's effort by Exetel's staff was one of the worst. The operator could barely speak English and could not spell even the simplest words (eg had to have me spell out words such as Lakewood). Their explanations of the services was garbage and their sales skills non-existent. When I complained and asked to speak to a manager I was told I would be given a call back but after 2 hours this did not eventuate.

The only reason I am sticking with Exetel is because the prices offered are the best I can find and the quality of the connection has always been good in the past but if you don't want to lose Sales to these hopeless incompetents then look at getting some decent sales staff

nicoler
Exetel Staff

Re: Hopeless phone service

Post by nicoler » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:31 pm

strider1974 wrote:I have had some hopeless call's with call centres in my time but today's effort by Exetel's staff was one of the worst. The operator could barely speak English and could not spell even the simplest words (eg had to have me spell out words such as Lakewood). Their explanations of the services was garbage and their sales skills non-existent. When I complained and asked to speak to a manager I was told I would be given a call back but after 2 hours this did not eventuate.

The only reason I am sticking with Exetel is because the prices offered are the best I can find and the quality of the connection has always been good in the past but if you don't want to lose Sales to these hopeless incompetents then look at getting some decent sales staff

Let me first apologizes for any inconvenience caused. We do appreciate your valuable feedback and certainly looking at ways to improving our customer service skills. This issue has been escalated and will be dealt with accordingly.

James
Exetel Staff

Re: Hopeless phone service

Post by James » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:05 pm

Can you please email me details of the call through to james@exetel.com.au, it seems strange that the language skills of our staff woudl be poor, as we are very thorough in hiring people.