Thank you for making the change to FTTN easy

Comments and posts about your experience with Exetel
LindaB

Thank you for making the change to FTTN easy

Post by LindaB » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:33 pm

There were a few frustrations to start with because we are reliant on the old copper lines in a gated community & had to get an NBN tech out to fix it. Once the tech guy sorted out the connection at the node box you made the set up process so easy by using remote access to the Exetel supplied modem. I am a retired Network Manager for mainframes & PC but FTTN was new to me so I was a little unsure about the settings & the online instructions did not cover the modem I had. A huge thank you for your tech support by setting up the internet & VOIP up.

michaeld
Exetel Staff

Re: Thank you for making the change to FTTN easy

Post by michaeld » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:26 am

LindaB wrote:There were a few frustrations to start with because we are reliant on the old copper lines in a gated community & had to get an NBN tech out to fix it. Once the tech guy sorted out the connection at the node box you made the set up process so easy by using remote access to the Exetel supplied modem. I am a retired Network Manager for mainframes & PC but FTTN was new to me so I was a little unsure about the settings & the online instructions did not cover the modem I had. A huge thank you for your tech support by setting up the internet & VOIP up.

Thank you for your feedback. :D For any query or consultation, please do not hesitate to contact us in future.