Frustrated with week old issue- No Internet

Comments and posts about your experience with Exetel
dfsprog

Frustrated with week old issue- No Internet

Post by dfsprog » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:33 pm

Last Friday 22nd March around 5pm I called Exetel Support to say that I had no internet and the optical light on my NBN box was red instead of green. All my details were taken and I was advised I would get a update within 24 hours. Over two days later on Monday morning I emailed to say that I hadn’t received any update yet and I received an email to say it was being worked on and I would have a update within 24 hours. I have received the same email every day this week except for Thursday evening, all saying exactly the same thing. The issue may be with the supplier.
I didn’t receive any update Thursday evening and when I called again Friday morning to ask for a update I was put on hold for around 5 mins. Then I was told I would definitely have a update by 1pm Friday afternoon. Well it is now 1:30pm and I have received nothing.
It is now nearly 1 week since I advised Exetel that I have an internet issue and I don't not know what is happening What makes it even worse is I received an email from you guys Thursday it is a customer experience survey. As you can imagine when I do start it I don’t think the responses I give are going to be very positive considering I have been told nothing in nearly a week!!!

nilushid
Exetel Staff

Re: Frustrated with week old issue- No Internet

Post by nilushid » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:59 pm

dfsprog wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:33 pm
Last Friday 22nd March around 5pm I called Exetel Support to say that I had no internet and the optical light on my NBN box was red instead of green. All my details were taken and I was advised I would get a update within 24 hours. Over two days later on Monday morning I emailed to say that I hadn’t received any update yet and I received an email to say it was being worked on and I would have a update within 24 hours. I have received the same email every day this week except for Thursday evening, all saying exactly the same thing. The issue may be with the supplier.
I didn’t receive any update Thursday evening and when I called again Friday morning to ask for a update I was put on hold for around 5 mins. Then I was told I would definitely have a update by 1pm Friday afternoon. Well it is now 1:30pm and I have received nothing.
It is now nearly 1 week since I advised Exetel that I have an internet issue and I don't not know what is happening What makes it even worse is I received an email from you guys Thursday it is a customer experience survey. As you can imagine when I do start it I don’t think the responses I give are going to be very positive considering I have been told nothing in nearly a week!!!
We are sorry about the inconvenience cased to you over this issue. To check your service issue immediately,can you PM us your Customer ID or the Service Number. If you dont have those details, please provide us the reference number given by exetel for this service issue. We will check this and get back to you asap.