$15.00 PSTN Line Rental With ADSL2 Services

Discussions regarding new & existing plans and other Exetel initiatives
ForumAdmin
Posts: 3663
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:31 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: $15.00 PSTN Line Rental With ADSL2 Services

Post by ForumAdmin » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:01 pm

frankyman wrote:I recently recieved an email about this new 15$ line rental for ADSL1 users that migrate to ADSL2, however when i go to change service status (I'm currently on a 1500kbs TL-BA plan) and choose the INC2DSLC service and submit my details, on the confirmation page the monthly charge is stated as "85$ per month with $30 line rental included" On the page before it states only "75$ per month with line rental". Which of these prices are correct? I am very keen to get ADSL2, however I'm on a tight budget.
I'll get it fixed.

ForumAdmin
Posts: 3663
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:31 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: $15.00 PSTN Line Rental With ADSL2 Services

Post by ForumAdmin » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:01 pm

frankyman wrote:I recently recieved an email about this new 15$ line rental for ADSL1 users that migrate to ADSL2, however when i go to change service status (I'm currently on a 1500kbs TL-BA plan) and choose the INC2DSLC service and submit my details, on the confirmation page the monthly charge is stated as "85$ per month with $30 line rental included" On the page before it states only "75$ per month with line rental". Which of these prices are correct? I am very keen to get ADSL2, however I'm on a tight budget.
It's been fixed.

Ditman1
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:52 pm
Location: Perth

Re: $15.00 PSTN Line Rental With ADSL2 Services

Post by Ditman1 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:23 pm

If I apply now via the change plan page under member facilities.

1. When will the change take affect ?
2. Will I be billed for a new month or part month internet access if churned partway through a month ? (not worried about the phone rental as at worst only $15)

Thanks

frankyman
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:30 pm
Location: Rockhampton

Re: $15.00 PSTN Line Rental With ADSL2 Services

Post by frankyman » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:19 pm

Thanks for your help, submitting my application now :D

Ditman1
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:52 pm
Location: Perth

Re: $15.00 PSTN Line Rental With ADSL2 Services

Post by Ditman1 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:55 pm

I have one last question before moving to ADSL2

If I sign up the form mentions a new 12 month contract. There will be a new 12 month contract period for the ADSL2+ and telephone bundled service.

1. What is the termination fee should I need to terminate before the 12 months are up ?

I only ask as I have just been made redundant and need to cover all bases.

Thanks

frankyman
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:30 pm
Location: Rockhampton

Re: $15.00 PSTN Line Rental With ADSL2 Services

Post by frankyman » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:26 am

On the sign up page it makes you tick the box that states "I acknowledge that an early cancellation charge of $55 will apply if i terminate my service before the end of the contract period. I hope that answers your question :)

Ditman1
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:52 pm
Location: Perth

Re: $15.00 PSTN Line Rental With ADSL2 Services

Post by Ditman1 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:50 am

frankyman wrote:On the sign up page it makes you tick the box that states "I acknowledge that an early cancellation charge of $55 will apply if i terminate my service before the end of the contract period. I hope that answers your question :)
Hi

I think that
I agree to pay $55.00 IF the ADSL1 service is being cancelled within the initial contract period.
referes to existing contract not the new ads2 contract being entered into.

Thanks :)

paulp
Exetel Staff
Posts: 303
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:13 am
Location: Sydney

Re: $15.00 PSTN Line Rental With ADSL2 Services

Post by paulp » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:11 am

Hi,
I have one last question before moving to ADSL2

If I sign up the form mentions a new 12 month contract. There will be a new 12 month contract period for the ADSL2+ and telephone bundled service.

1. What is the termination fee should I need to terminate before the 12 months are up ?
Termination fee for new users who sign up and terminate the contract before the 12 months is up is $100

jayday
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:10 pm

Re: $15.00 PSTN Line Rental With ADSL2 Services

Post by jayday » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:33 am

Mod please delete.
Last edited by jayday on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JasonM

Re: $15.00 PSTN Line Rental With ADSL2 Services

Post by JasonM » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:40 am

In your case it is a RIM or subexchange, your line is connecting to WHEH (sub exchange / RIM).

jayday
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:10 pm

Re: $15.00 PSTN Line Rental With ADSL2 Services

Post by jayday » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:44 am

Mod please delete.
Last edited by jayday on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JasonM

Re: $15.00 PSTN Line Rental With ADSL2 Services

Post by JasonM » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:47 am

jayday wrote:
JasonM wrote:In your case it is a RIM or subexchange, your line is connecting to WHEH (sub exchange / RIM).
Any chance of obtaining any faster services?
Faster than 8Mbps? Unfortunately, not at this time.

3lusiv3
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:42 pm
Location: Parramatta, NSW

Re: $15.00 PSTN Line Rental With ADSL2 Services

Post by 3lusiv3 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:10 am

jayday wrote:
JasonM wrote:In your case it is a RIM or subexchange, your line is connecting to WHEH (sub exchange / RIM).
Any chance of obtaining any faster services?
My parents are in the same situation so I have kept them on 512 kbps adsl1, but wireless broadband is starting to become an option.

jayday
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:10 pm

Re: $15.00 PSTN Line Rental With ADSL2 Services

Post by jayday » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:13 pm

Mod please delete.

Post Reply